• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

The advantage of Remote Mounted Turbo's...

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordi

what the.. hell.. is wrong with people

I can\'t watch anything from Fox News without thinking it is right-wing gibberish, but that lady is even further out there than the right wing usually is. Are there actually churches that believe that sort of insanity? Can there be an entire congregation (even if it\'s just one) that truly thinks the dead soldiers were struck down by God, in retaliation for something that the USA is doing?

Man... I don\'t know what to think about this... I knew there were some wacked-up people out there, but this is beyond anything I have seen outside of entertainment TV. Its a news station, so I have to give them at least a little credit for reporting, even if I think most of their news is affected by their right-wing leanings... But I can\'t believe even they would think this is a good thing to be doing, or the way to \"support the president\" like the Republicans want.

What a nutjob.

Stanglover

Can\'t do anything but laugh...
:lol:
Half-decent entertainment value too.

I really feel for that soldier\'s family though, that\'s horrible.

DrDragon

These people are not Christians. It\'s demonic.

BumpiN LSC SE NYC

i cant understand what draws people to such conclusions of their faith.. when does someone become so brainwashed by faith that it becomes insanity.. how does something like this even become spread.. i can understand one idiot screaming about nonsense.. but to have a group is.... un-fuckin-believeable

CaptainZilog

And if I shot her in her f$%king face, *I\'d* be the one who goes to prison...

Bill89LSC

My friends Nephew wis killed by a sniper in Iraq. His funeral was last week and those whackos showed up there. The cool part was not too long after they showed up a couple motorcycle clubs and veterans groups showed up out of nowhere with big American flags, formed a circle around the nuts, wich effectively shielded the family and other mourners from the protest, and began to slowly move them away from the services till they were far enough away to be of no disturbance. It was a beautiful thing!

Stanglover

:cheers: :yes: :usa:

Great to hear that :)

BumpiN LSC SE NYC

[quote name=\'Bill89LSC\']My friends Nephew wis killed by a sniper in Iraq. His funeral was last week and those whackos showed up there. The cool part was not too long after they showed up a couple motorcycle clubs and veterans groups showed up out of nowhere with big American flags, formed a circle around the nuts, wich effectively shielded the family and other mourners from the protest, and began to slowly move them away from the services till they were far enough away to be of no disturbance. It was a beautiful thing![/QUOTE]

they shoulda moved em far enuff so the police couldnt see and then had their way with them

90LSC_CT

These nutjobs live here in Kansas. They call it a Baptist church, but it is all just one family, the Phelps family. No Baptist organization will recognize them, but you can\'t really make them stop, so there you are. As a conservative Christian guy myself, I think freaks like this ought to die. Nor are they Christians of the same sort that Jesus taught us to be, so I don\'t really know where they are coming from. Unfortunately, they are very good at business, and there are several lawyers in the mix, so they can afford to keep going around the country and spewing hate.

scratchy_2.3

If she - or whoever the f$%k - shows up at a funeral of someone i know *knocks on wood* I will maim them until they are forced to demonstrate from wheelchairs - and then say it was God\'s way of punishing that organazation\'s sins.

We had a memorial service that lasted 5 hours for every fallen Marine since the war began Friday.

I saw mothers walk from rifle to rifle, searching for their son\'s or daughters dog tags for hours on end.

weeping.

This shit makes my blood boil with hate and discontent.

Where is natual selection when you need it?

96DiamondVIII

The bikers that show up to shield the families from these f$%king nutjobs are known as the Patriot Guard Riders. I\'m thankful we have people like them, to keep a small but ultra-vocal minority from making the day of a son\'s funeral that much harder on the family. The protestors? I just hope there\'s a special place in hell for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.