Temperature Display

died4me

"Sneaky"? That would suggest either active deception, or over personalization of a corporate decision primarily to save money and increase profits (or cut losses) The Ford Motor Company is under no legal or ethical obligation to inform the public about changes to the content of their cars. Actually, if you read the fine print, they make an explicit claim that allows them to make modifications as necessary. The issue is what constitutes "Necessary". If they removed a feature on your car w/o informing you and w/o substantial safety reasons, then that would be wrong. But, as it stands now, removing these features in subsequent model years is more a bad marketing move than anything "Sneaky".
Do you work for Ford? I didn't say illegal or unlawful. I didn't even say WRONG. I said sneaky. I don't think I said anything wrong technically. I don't know why you are being so defensive about this.

Corsart

Do you work for Ford? I didn't say illegal or unlawful. I didn't even say WRONG. I said sneaky. I don't think I said anything wrong technically. I don't know why you are being so defensive about this.
Not "defensive, just clarifying. There's nothing "Sneaky" about Ford making equipment modifications.

died4me

Not "defensive, just clarifying. There's nothing "Sneaky" about Ford making equipment modifications.

Definition of sneaky

: marked by stealth, furtiveness, or shiftiness

It can be certainly viewed as "sneaky"