Tech Forum deleted

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Hi Sal,
I noticed that the Tech Forum has been deleted, but cannot find a reason. Is this an indication that I should not post info from the service manuals?

Take care,
Art

Administrator

Lincoln Fanatic
Staff member
Hi Sal,
I noticed that the Tech Forum has been deleted, but cannot find a reason. Is this an indication that I should not post info from the service manuals?

Take care,
Art
Hi Art,

The tech articles were merged into the vehicle section they related to. Instead of there being a section for, say, the Continental and a separate section for tech articles related to the Continental - it's all in the Continental section now. If we need a subsection for Continental-related tech articles, we can build that. But we're trying to keep all information related to the Continental in one area.

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Hi Art,

The tech articles were merged into the vehicle section they related to. Instead of there being a section for, say, the Continental and a separate section for tech articles related to the Continental - it's all in the Continental section now. If we need a subsection for Continental-related tech articles, we can build that. But we're trying to keep all information related to the Continental in one area.
Thanks Sal,
I will follow your approach and keep Continental info in the Continental section.

Take care,
Art

Administrator

Lincoln Fanatic
Staff member
Thanks Sal,
I will follow your approach and keep Continental info in the Continental section.

Take care,
Art
Thank you. That's just an example. We did that with all the models as we continue to better organize the community (for easy search and discovery)...