• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Lincoln owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Sync V.3.4 Build 21265 Now Available

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
My Lincoln
2020 Aviator Reserve
I guess I don't need to use the USB as planned tonight. The update installed itself via WiFi, and yes, the temperature is displayed on the main screen in the circle again. I now have the temperature being displayed in the upper corners of the screen, above the toggle switches and in the on-screen dial when making adjustments. :D

Peter

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Jan 24, 2020
Burr Ridge, IL
I guess I don't need to use the USB as planned tonight. The update installed itself via WiFi, and yes, the temperature is displayed on the main screen in the circle again. I now have the temperature being displayed in the upper corners of the screen, above the toggle switches and in the on-screen dial when making adjustments. :D

Peter
Well, Hells Bells, that sounds good!

Oct 22, 2021
I was in home wifi range, tried to update it. Wouldn’t do anything. Still says I have build 21098.

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
My Lincoln
2020 Aviator Reserve
I was in home wifi range, tried to update it. Wouldn’t do anything. Still says I have build 21098.
Have you confirmed that the vehicle 'sees' your network?

sagosto

Jul 9, 2021

Peter
Did you have it previously displayed above toggle switches ?

Jun 22, 2021
Have you confirmed that the vehicle 'sees' your network?
Mine says it’s up to date but won’t let me install this version. I will try again in a few days.

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
My Lincoln
2020 Aviator Reserve
Mine says it’s up to date but won’t let me install this version. I will try again in a few days.
Does your account show that the update is available? If so, the vehicle should find it.

Peter

biosolid

Aug 19, 2021
I just did it too but passenger seat's massage function has become inactive...i'm not sure this is only my case or not... I did not have any issues on last version.... should not have updated it...

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Jan 24, 2020
Burr Ridge, IL
I just did it too but passenger seat's massage function has become inactive...i'm not sure this is only my case or not... I did not have any issues on last version.... should not have updated it...
Are you saying it is not functional through your infotainment screen?

Alviator

Apr 14, 2021
Are you saying it is not functional through your infotainment screen?
Same here when selecting the passenger seat from the screen the massage button is not responsive but other options for the seat are available.
Once again Ford Quality is Job 0.

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
My Lincoln
2020 Aviator Reserve
Same here when selecting the passenger seat from the screen the massage button is not responsive but other options for the seat are available.
Once again Ford Quality is Job 0.
I haven't checked that out since I don't use the Active Motion features but will have a look later.

Peter

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
My Lincoln
2020 Aviator Reserve
Was anyone sitting in the passenger seat when you tried it? If it is the same as mine, the Massage feature will not activate if the seat is unoccupied.

Peter

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Jan 24, 2020
Burr Ridge, IL
Cool, I didn't know that about the seats only doing that when occupado.

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
Hi gang. Yes, as peterk9 stated, the passenger seat must be occupied for the massage seating function to operate.

Good luck.