Sync V.3.4 Build 21265 Now Available

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
I guess I don't need to use the USB as planned tonight. The update installed itself via WiFi, and yes, the temperature is displayed on the main screen in the circle again. I now have the temperature being displayed in the upper corners of the screen, above the toggle switches and in the on-screen dial when making adjustments. :D

Peter

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
I guess I don't need to use the USB as planned tonight. The update installed itself via WiFi, and yes, the temperature is displayed on the main screen in the circle again. I now have the temperature being displayed in the upper corners of the screen, above the toggle switches and in the on-screen dial when making adjustments. :D

Peter
Well, Hells Bells, that sounds good!

I was in home wifi range, tried to update it. Wouldn’t do anything. Still says I have build 21098.

sagosto

Peter
Did you have it previously displayed above toggle switches ?

biosolid

I just did it too but passenger seat's massage function has become inactive...i'm not sure this is only my case or not... I did not have any issues on last version.... should not have updated it...

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Same here when selecting the passenger seat from the screen the massage button is not responsive but other options for the seat are available.
Once again Ford Quality is Job 0.
I haven't checked that out since I don't use the Active Motion features but will have a look later.

Peter

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
I just did it too but passenger seat's massage function has become inactive...i'm not sure this is only my case or not... I did not have any issues on last version.... should not have updated it...
Was anyone sitting in the passenger seat when you tried it? If it is the same as mine, the Massage feature will not activate if the seat is unoccupied.

Peter

bbf2530

Hi gang. Yes, as peterk9 stated, the passenger seat must be occupied for the massage seating function to operate.

Good luck.