• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

SYNC Apps

Reesedp

Virginia
There is a limited number of apps that will work. For the MyLincoln Touch sync I believe Pandora and iHeart Radio are just about the only apps that will be recognized.

THANK YOU!!! Could you be a little more specific on the how? I can see the empty slots under the 911 Assist etc but cant seem to get to them.

wrvond

West Virginia
The Lincoln is my wife's car. When we first got it, I went through and set everything up for her - connected her phone, programmed some Sirius stations and radio stations, etc. . When I drive it, we are both in the car and the radio stays off since we rather talk to each other. I do use the navigation occasionally but I don't connect my phone to her car. I do connect my phone to my truck, but it's Sync 3 and I know that system much better.
I will, however, take some time this weekend to look at the car and see if I can figure out something to help you (she won't be home with the car until late tonight).

wrvond

West Virginia
I perused the menus to no avail. I’d reached the point that I figured nav was the only app that would ever work but did come across a “how to” for making Audible work. Maybe that will get you started in the right direction.
I’m just glad I have Sync 3 in my truck, much easier to use.

Audible app setup

G-365310

I perused the menus to no avail. I’d reached the point that I figured nav was the only app that would ever work but did come across a “how to” for making Audible work. Maybe that will get you started in the right direction.
I’m just glad I have Sync 3 in my truck, much easier to use.

Audible app setup
Ok I'll give it a shot thank you!!!

HTML