Sync 3.3 navigation system

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Horseman

sync 3.3 navigation system after using and reaching destination, can you reverse the route to go back to starting location?

MarkX

sync 3.3 navigation system after using and reaching destination, can you reverse the route to go back to starting location?
Do you mean with a simple one-click? I don't think so, unlike many routing apps. I think you must enter your starting point as the destination, etc. I prefer WAZE on my phone, synced to the car.

Another tip if you use WAZE or GOOGLE MAPS on the synced phone is to set up your destination(s) in your calendar app (I use Google Calendar). I make a calendar entry for the stop or destination for about the time I want to get there by, with the destination in the calendar entry appropriately filled in. Then, with the phone synced to the car, I go onto the Sycn3 screen, select Calendar, then click on the object entry. Then, WAZE asks me to confirm the choice and computes the route.

I have driven across the country twice using this approach. It is great to have a 600-mile day trip planned out before you get in the car with all your waypoints sequenced-up. You can also put in possible waypoints or alternatives that you can chose or ignore as you proceed.