Stock Subwoofer Issue

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

imported_89TownCar

Any nicknames? When you were younger?

In elementary school I was called \"Vein Man\", \"Joker\". Nowadays my buds call me too many names.-- My biggest being \"Russell the love muscle Sclabobwehadababyitsaboyalicious IV (quattro)\". They just kept adding names to it. I\'m also called \"Baggins\", \"McBaggins\", \"McDuffy\", \"OJ\", and the list goes on.

DainBramage77

Well, let\'s see..
Cueball came from some ugly chick I used to fool around with in Jr High, and it has stuck through the years.
Then they got lazy, now it\'s just Cue half the time.
Then there\'s JC (initials), Lotto (had this one for years, just so happens I now work in the Lottery industry), Sack (Not even going into that one), Jack (drink of choice), \"Town Drunk\" (result of near constant, excessive consumption of beverage of choice), \"The Machine\" (2 reasons, #1, same as \"Town Drunk\", # 2 involves a fooseball table, and my ability to continue to drink a beer, smoke a cigarette, and still kick the shit out of anyone that plays me.)
\"Wrench\" (used to fix everydamnthing for everybody I knew), \"The Prick\" (Well, because I am one), \"Asshole\" (proud member of Asshole\'s Garage, Station 2).
\"Deer Runner\" (Old one, from my Grandfather)
And, last but not least, til the day I die, I will be \"Bubba\", \"Claude\", or \"Buck\" to my father. That man can\'t remember my damn name when put on the spot to save his ass. If he does try, he usually ends up calling me by his brother\'s name accidentally (which is what he wanted to name me in the first place, which is what I think fucks him up).
Then again, he\'s always done the same thing to my sister, calling her by the name of one of his five sisters....:dunno: God bless him, even if he can\'t remember shit. Neither can I.

monte87

Yeah i had one alright!
Which i hated, still hate and all my friends who are friends and atill are friends growing up-never called me that, because they knew it irked my balls and then some. \"Anthony Fish\". Reason being-When i was abut younger, i got hooked up with a job in the Fulton Fish Market, and that was all she wrote....... Stuck like glue. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-how i hate that MOFO. Never forget going home afterwards-Fugg\'N cats would follow me home! hahahahaha Stunk like baccallaaaaaaaa!
Go ahead tommy-i know your laugh\'N your balls off!
Later Ant

BlueByU

:rofl:

Disney Lincoln

[quote name=\'Boss man\']I had a few...

I was called \"PeeWee\" in highschool for about a year :(
\"Stringbean\", don\'t remember where that came from
\"Chicken butt\" (from a girl in adult education, we had sex a few times :freak: )
\"Spinner\" during my offroading days
\"Rummer\" at my first job
\"Screamer\" at my cubicle job
\"Stewee\" at my cubicle job
\"The Masterbater\" current one from my cousins
My first girlfriend called me \"Steed\", then \"Stee\" haha because \"stee\" sounds like a french swear word that I used a lot :cool:
A lot of my friends will call me \"G\", \"Ginks\", \"Gigger\"
One of my friend\'s mom calls me \"George\" for some reason...[/QUOTE]

And your newest one:

Post Whore!!

Disney Lincoln

I\'ve been called \"Disney\" for quite some time. I hope it\'s not one of those nicknames that sticks.

Steve G

[quote name=\'Disney Lincoln\']And your newest one:

Post Whore!![/QUOTE]

FVCPW :D Almost as good as PIITB :headbang:

LILQUEENIE

7th grade got the nickname shera......damn cartoon came out lol
shortly after that name got neil diamond(from my last name)
and my favorite.................neal and bob(use imagination lol)

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

I have been called vtec for a while now. That would be fine, but my name is vEtec :lol:

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

[quote name=\'Disney Lincoln\']I call you Lurch. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah I get that a lot..

M8K8VIILSC

[quote name=\'Manda\'] than the white trash/jungle bunnies from the projects[/QUOTE]

And it\'s sorry ass people like you,that give good white people a bad name

BlueByU

13fba8284c4997.jpg

Disney Lincoln

How can yuo tell from here that she has a pulse?

BECG

Her tongue is pink and her lips arent blue yet. :rofl: Sickos.. :uhoh: