SRC Conflict - SAT Radio/DVD 2004 Aviator

WhiteLightninLSC

Now that made a difference...

Just got the HIDs and HIR bulbs installed on the VIII, and all I can say is WOW!!! Much better on both high and low beams. But, especially the lows. :yesyes: Pro, that write-up on LoL helped, thanks, more rep for you. :D

driller

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Morgantown, WV

I\'ve had the same since before Carlisle this year and I\'m still impressed with the HIR bulbs on high beams. :cool:

pro-five-oh

Rock on, fellow Linc-a-holic. I wrote that article for people like yourself. :)

pro-five-oh

Oh, can I get a little more love for my effort? I only got 1 green dot, ya know! :)

One_Way

Don\'t forget, its a 2 way street. :crossed:

pro-five-oh

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to One_Way again.

Apparently its a One_Way street!

WhiteLightninLSC

I\'m stuck for a little while Pro, whole 24 hour thing, but I will in a couple hours. :D

WhiteLightninLSC

[quote name=\'driller\']I\'ve had the same since before Carlisle this year and I\'m still impressed with the HIR bulbs on high beams. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I\'m glad to hear the HIR bulbs are holding up. I\'d never heard of them when I found them on ebay, and just bought \'em thinking they\'d work well in the high beams with the HIDs on the low.

pro-five-oh

HEY! Did you need to cut the headerpanel to get the HIDs in? Supposedly the 93-94s are a different design. Inquiring minds wanna know!

And may I remind everyone that I burned myself with a soldering iron to make this article? Help my rep! :D:D:D

WhiteLightninLSC

Only for the HIGH beams. The HIDs slid in without problem. However, the high beam uses a different set-up to hold the halogen in place. That\'s one thing about the article that you could change. The high beam hole will have to be opened up on two of the four corners.

pro-five-oh

Really? The old/new light assemblies sure looked similar in the high beam area. But yeah, I\'ll add your findings to the article, thanks. :)

WhiteLightninLSC

Probably a difference between \'93-\'94 versus \'95-\'96? :confused: The low beam \"box\" had no interference, it was the plastic piece that held the high beam bulb in place.

pro-five-oh

Just when I think I know it all about Lincolns....:nono: :(

Thanks dude. :)

EDIT: who-hoo! I got two green dots under my avatar now! :D:D:D