• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

So how did you find your Mk VIII? (were you looking or did it "just happen"?)

VicOwner2018

Since I don't (yet) own a Mk VIII, but am looking, it would be interesting to hear how other folks came across this car.

Were you a previous MK owner who wanted the latest version?

Did you inherit it?

Bought it new and have kept it ever since?

Saw one and wondered WHAT was THAT?

I can tell you how I first got interested...and it would make you laugh.

Had NOTHING to do with Lincolns or Mk series cars....but I think I will wait until I hear other stories first.

Sparkyusn

Hi, sorry no one else has replied to your post yet. In late 2003, I purchased a beautiful white 1994 Mark VIII at a local Lincoln dealer's used car section for 5750.00. I was drawn to the car style ever since they were new. I would drool over them at the new Lincoln dealership and thought they looked cooler than the other Lincoln models available new at the time. I fell in love with the awesome curved airplane-like dash, the low slung body, the 300 HP engine, the rear-wheel drive layout and also because it was one of the few remaining two door personal luxury cars still around in the Nineties. I owned the '94 for quite a few years, eventually trading it off a couple of years ago where it sat on a local used car lot for sale for the longest time until it was finally resold to a new owner a few weeks ago!

HTML