Smelling burred oil..which cover should i do?

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

jsev22

About my knee...

Bah, those pictures aren\'t gross...the pictures I posted of my shoulder after surgery were gross...ask the \'repost thread\' faithful :lol: :barf: hope you fell better soon bud :D

Potato

About my knee...

[quote name=\'jsev22\']Bah, those pictures aren\'t gross...the pictures I posted of my shoulder after surgery were gross...ask the \'repost thread\' faithful :lol: :barf: hope you fell better soon bud :D[/QUOTE]

They\'re gross when you\'re facing having the same thing done

NickT02LS

About my knee...

see we all care :), Jeeesh, makes me think of how much I take for granted my good health so far. Hopefully It is not going to be a continuing pain in the ass.!!!!

markedman90

About my knee...

I learned the semi-hard way that when they want you to wear those unbelievably tight itchy stockings, you\'d be wise to pay attention. Even tho the surgery was on my hip, my calf and foot would swell up during the day and then itch like a mutha when the swelling went down while I was in bed.
Sure hope your knee comes out as well as my hip has.:cheers:

JoshMcMadMac

About my knee...

[quote name=\'markedman90\']I learned the semi-hard way that when they want you to wear those unbelievably tight itchy stockings, you\'d be wise to pay attention. Even tho the surgery was on my hip, my calf and foot would swell up during the day and then itch like a mutha when the swelling went down while I was in bed.
Sure hope your knee comes out as well as my hip has.:cheers:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man. I did as the doctor told me, and I think that has helped. I\'m moving around okay now; stairs are still a bit of a chore, but I\'m not complaining! He cleared me on Monday to pretty much do whatever I want, even though I don\'t feel like I\'ll be able to do many things for a few more weeks. I couldn\'t be happier.

BECG

About my knee...

Ewwwww.. I remember having mine done. A month apart. Good times. But they feel much better! Heres to a happy healthy recovery :cheers:

Potato

About my knee...

[quote name=\'BECG\']Ewwwww.. I remember having mine done. A month apart. Good times. But they feel much better! Heres to a happy healthy recovery :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Now you know better and bring your knee pads everywhere? :teehee:

BECG

About my knee...

:eyebrow:

Hey.. if i remember correctly.. I did my best posting while on some good pain meds those first 24 hours. :D

Potato

About my knee...

[quote name=\'BECG\']:eyebrow:

Hey.. if i remember correctly.. I did my best posting while on some good pain meds those first 24 hours. :D[/QUOTE]

Hahaha I wish I could remember those posts