• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

SiriusXM subscription offers?

bbf2530

Hi all. The SiriusXM 6 month trial on my 2018 MKZ is about to end, and I was wondering if anyone has any information on public offers better than the current 1 year/$60, Select package offer? If you do and wouldn't mind sharing, would you post a link here?

Thanks for reading and good luck.

Sagar810

Boulder, COLORADO
Hi all. The SiriusXM 6 month trial on my 2018 MKZ is about to end, and I was wondering if anyone has any information on public offers better than the current 1 year/$60, Select package offer? If you do and wouldn't mind sharing, would you post a link here?

Thanks for reading and good luck.
If you are really sure about wanting to continue the package, I have seen them give offers as low as 15.99/6months. I just never wanted Sirius XM to continue for me.

HTML