Lincoln Forums Navigation:

Show Us Your Lincoln(s)

New to the Lincoln Game but coming in HOTTT

Bay Area raised and cared for from 1973 to 2013.
Second Owner had it from 2013 until Saturday when I showed up and fell in love.
Hit 30,000 miles driving home.
Vintage 70's appliance rims but got the unused hubcaps also.
That's my problem... I want to put the stock hubcaps on but don't know if modern steel rims I buy will take them.
Can anybody help?

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

L8RSK8R

That's a beaut!
I picked this up several months ago. 1971 Sedan to accompany my 2017 Continental.

L8RSK8R

1971 sedan. All original interior & very clean. No rust. Air bags, 22' rims, custom exhaust which terminates just in front of rear axle. Approaching 60K miles.

Aahz

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI

Just picked this up the other day:

As the title says, it's a 1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI. It is the 4-door model, so it resembles the Town Car, but the "Continental bulge" in the trunk gives it away. It is the 5E "Light Fawn" color, has the optional Windsor 351 engine, optional touring lights, optional electronic instrument cluster (digital gauges and trip computer), and the AM/FM/8-track/CB radio option (yes, factory CB radio!). It needs some serious work, but it already had a number of new components installed under the hood before I got it. Interestingly enough, it came with the original manuals (owner's manual and electronic cluster manual) and believe it or not the original warranty card with the embossed metal plate!

With all the unusual options, I wonder just how rare this particular combination is. I called the Lincoln Customer Support Line, but they did not have any information before 1983. Anyone know where I might find detailed production statistics for 1980 Mark VI cars?

Slick Fan

Utah
^^^ L8RSK8R, that's a great looking Continental!

With all the unusual options, I wonder just how rare this particular combination is. I called the Lincoln Customer Support Line, but they did not have any information before 1983. Anyone know where I might find detailed production statistics for 1980 Mark VI cars?
You could try a Marti report, they usually have pretty good info on production stats. LINK

Old Blue

Here is our Mark VIII that we recently purchased and have dubbed "Old Blue".
It is a 115,000 Portofino Blue base model with Landau Roof and Dayton wire wheels.
It has an Arnott suspension conversion, Flowmaster Mufflers, and a K & N Air Filter.
Old Blue in the Pines fixed.jpg
Ron & Sue
Next to the Chimney

ldross

Well. I currently have 3 Lincolns here at my farm home in Alberta Canada. Our daily driver is an 06 Town Car Signature Limited with 155000 kilometres, a moss green 1978 Mark V which is my cruiser with 52000 kilometers, and my pride and joy, not driven is a trailer queen only, a 1978 white and beige Mark V with 10645 original kilometers. To convert to miles, multiply the above numbers by 0.62. I am new to lincolnforums and will learn how to post pictures shortly.

ldross

Well. I currently have 3 Lincolns here at my farm home in Alberta Canada. Our daily driver is an 06 Town Car Signature Limited with 155000 kilometres, a moss green 1978 Mark V which is my cruiser with 52000 kilometers, and my pride and joy, not driven is a trailer queen only, a 1978 white and beige Mark V with 10645 original kilometers. To convert to miles, multiply the above numbers by 0.62. I am new to lincolnforums and will learn how to post pictures shortly.

Attachments

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML