service engine soon light on a 95

Pantera99GS

Smart people/Conspiracy Theorists in here if you\'re bored!

Came across this site that somebody posted on a local board and spent probably too much time reading it. I don\'t buy it, but it\'s an interesting paranoia I guess?

http://www.weatherwars.info/index.html

Any of you people that are smarter than I am have any comments?

Steve G

I am teh smarted, I am teh smarted....

CaptainZilog

Well, I\'m not totally sure I buy into the \"Lorentz was wrong\" argument, but I don\'t know wnough to say either way on my own. I would easily believe it\'s possible to manufacture weather, or at least to boost it in a direction of your choosing, as all weather consists of is energy.

Pantera99GS

[quote name=\'CaptainZilog\']Well, I\'m not totally sure I buy into the \"Lorentz was wrong\" argument, but I don\'t know wnough to say either way on my own. I would easily believe it\'s possible to manufacture weather, or at least to boost it in a direction of your choosing, as all weather consists of is energy.[/QUOTE]

Thats true- but wouldnt the amount of energy needed for something like that be pretty massive? And wouldnt there need to be quite a ton of people involved? I can\'t however many scientists and engineers involved in something like this would let it be used for this type of purpose.

I\'m not a meteorologist so I cant argue with the \"cloud squares\" and grid designs this dude seems to pull out of his ass.

BECG

I didnt read it.. but im smarter than you, so I am commenting! :p

Pantera99GS

[quote name=\'BECG\']I didnt read it.. but im smarter than you, so I am commenting! :p[/QUOTE]

Dammit! I was going to just quote myself if you posted- with the \"smarter\" part in big bold print. :p

HTML