• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

service engine soon light on a 95

Pantera99GS

Smart people/Conspiracy Theorists in here if you\'re bored!

Came across this site that somebody posted on a local board and spent probably too much time reading it. I don\'t buy it, but it\'s an interesting paranoia I guess?

http://www.weatherwars.info/index.html

Any of you people that are smarter than I am have any comments?

Steve G

I am teh smarted, I am teh smarted....

CaptainZilog

Well, I\'m not totally sure I buy into the \"Lorentz was wrong\" argument, but I don\'t know wnough to say either way on my own. I would easily believe it\'s possible to manufacture weather, or at least to boost it in a direction of your choosing, as all weather consists of is energy.

Pantera99GS

[quote name=\'CaptainZilog\']Well, I\'m not totally sure I buy into the \"Lorentz was wrong\" argument, but I don\'t know wnough to say either way on my own. I would easily believe it\'s possible to manufacture weather, or at least to boost it in a direction of your choosing, as all weather consists of is energy.[/QUOTE]

Thats true- but wouldnt the amount of energy needed for something like that be pretty massive? And wouldnt there need to be quite a ton of people involved? I can\'t however many scientists and engineers involved in something like this would let it be used for this type of purpose.

I\'m not a meteorologist so I cant argue with the \"cloud squares\" and grid designs this dude seems to pull out of his ass.

BECG

I didnt read it.. but im smarter than you, so I am commenting! :p

Pantera99GS

[quote name=\'BECG\']I didnt read it.. but im smarter than you, so I am commenting! :p[/QUOTE]

Dammit! I was going to just quote myself if you posted- with the \"smarter\" part in big bold print. :p

HTML