Selling My 1994 Mark VIII

compasspnt

Finally letting go of my beloved 1994 Mk VIII. I just don't drive it enough, and it needs to go where it can be paid attention to. This was my Mother's car, and she gave it to me years ago when she couldn't drive anymore. It has only 68,433 original miles, and is as much "like new" as a 25 year old car could be. It does need a few little things...both electric windows just stopped working, and the freon will need charging up. I converted it from air suspension to shocks/springs a few years ago when the bags just wouldn't hold up and cost so much to replace. Haven't noticed any real difference in the ride, and never a problem with a deflated bag anymore! The front left contacted a deer three years ago, and I had the lights replaced on that side...it could use a little paint touchup in that one spot. Replaced the alternator two years ago. Otherwise the rest of the paint is excellent; the engine is STRONG, the leather is very good. Not looking to make a killing, just want it to be loved. Car is in El Paso, Texas. Make me a loving offer! Email compasspnt (at) aol (dot) com. Pix available on request!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML