Scheme of Lincoln Town Car 1991. How to find geometry sizes?

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Rayntan

Hello everybody. I really need this scheme with sizes. Unfortunately, I can't find it. Can smb help me?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-12 at 21.02.59.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-12 at 21.02.59.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 11

Rayntan

Do you mean Schematic? and sizes for what exactly?
Yes, Shematic. I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm foreign. I bought this lincoln after accident. Now I'm going to repair it, but I need sizes to aligment the base to the factory's sizes. It would be better to find all of this sizes, in particular, the front bumper

Last edited:

oktowncar

Yes, Shematic. I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm foreign. I bought this lincoln after accident. Now I'm going to repair it, but I need sizes to aligment the base to the factory's sizes. It would be better to find all of this sizes, in particular, the front bumper
I would talk with an autobody repair shop near you. They may have the book(s) on the dimensions you need or could probably point you in the direction of a source for those numbers.

If you could find a similar car near you you could measure it up yourself (y)

Rayntan

I would talk with an autobody repair shop near you. They may have the book(s) on the dimensions you need or could probably point you in the direction of a source for those numbers.

If you could find a similar car near you you could measure it up yourself (y)
Thank you for advice. I tried to find out if there is data in the workshops, but everyone says no. So I decided to go to the forum, suddenly someone will have a diagram with dimensions