• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Roof rack options

marcelfa

Is there any roof croosbar options for the aviator right now? Can't find anything on lincoln website and using the fit my car tool from thule or yakima comes back empty!

I want to use a roof box for my road trips with the family and this is a deal breaker! I'm close to buying a reserve from a local dealer but can't find a solution for this yet! Dealer doesn't know about any option as well, they kinda only see what's available as accessories I guess

bbf2530

Is there any roof croosbar options for the aviator right now? Can't find anything on lincoln website and using the fit my car tool from thule or yakima comes back empty!

I want to use a roof box for my road trips with the family and this is a deal breaker! I'm close to buying a reserve from a local dealer but can't find a solution for this yet! Dealer doesn't know about any option as well, they kinda only see what's available as accessories I guess
Hi marcelfa. The Aviator is a brand new vehicle design. Therefore, as with every other new design, it takes time for the rack/carrier manufacturers to design, engineer, build and get them to market. If there are none available yet, there will be soon. We just need to give the rack and carrier manufacturers enough time.

I am sure other members will jump in if they have more specific information or possibilities.

Good luck.

marcelfa

I sent out email to thule, they told me they are working on a solution but have not completed testing with the aviator, so it's in the works and will be available at some point in the future!

HTML