Ride Analysis Of The 2020 and 2021 Nautilus

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

whatsupdoc

Before deciding to purchase the 2020 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve I test drove the 2020 and 2021 Nautilus in both the base aka standard and reserve trims. I noticed that with the 2021 model the "Comfort" mode is no longer available, instead being replaced with the modes "Conserve", "Normal", "Slippery", "Deep Conditions". "Excite". This was a huge factor in deciding to purchase the 2020, there was no way to get the same ride quality from the 2021 since the "Comfort" mode was no longer available. Some may say the "Conserve" mode in the 2021 is the same as the "Comfort" mode in the 2020 but I don't think it is. I believe things changed on how the active suspension works with the various modes between the 2020 and the 2021 (maybe someone could validate this). Also the base or aka standard model does not have active suspension and the ride was noticeably not as posh. I also noticed this in the 2020/2021 Aviator, the ride quality between the standard and reserve trims was noticeably different.

whatsupdoc

The driving modes are found by pushing the settings button on the lower right part of the steering wheel, drive control, drive mode in D and selecting Comfort, Normal or Sport. The drive mode in S can also be set.

GAB

The driving modes are found by pushing the settings button on the lower right part of the steering wheel, drive control, drive mode in D and selecting Comfort, Normal or Sport. The drive mode in S can also be set.
My 2021 Nautilus Reserve with Synch4 does not seem to have those settings.

whatsupdoc

At 45:40 in this video it'll show how to get to the drive control. Press OK for Handling in D and then press OK again to see the options to choose from (that's not shown in the video).