Revel 14-spkr now free for reserve and GT trims?

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

CSL

Perhaps something of a mea culpa for the delays, I've noticed that configuring a Corsair in the Reserve of PHEV trim levels will automatically specify the 14 speaker Revel system for $0 dollars without checking the "Luxury" package.. The bad news? the Luxury package is still the only way to get the HUD, which now means if you want a HUD spec'd in your order, it's going to be a soul-shattering $2200 option!o_O:eek:
1636936651819.png

tgara

Yeah, but think of all the money you'll be saving on gas money... at least until the government bureaucrats come up with a way to recapture the gasoline tax revenue lost to electric vehicles. We all know its coming...

Voidoid

Perhaps something of a mea culpa for the delays, I've noticed that configuring a Corsair in the Reserve of PHEV trim levels will automatically specify the 14 speaker Revel system for $0 dollars without checking the "Luxury" package.. The bad news? the Luxury package is still the only way to get the HUD, which now means if you want a HUD spec'd in your order, it's going to be a soul-shattering $2200 option!o_O:eek:
View attachment 11821
Hey CSL, the configurator on the Lincoln website looks to have corrected their error. It now shows the standard audio system as "Lincoln Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers Including Subwoofer", and the Revel system is an upcharge paired with the HUD.

I ordered a Corsair GT on 10/9 and raised this same issue with the dealer. They made a phone call and confirmed that the website was incorrect (they were also confused after looking at the website.)

JB IN AZ

Stupid question...I know, I know... LOL

No I DON'T know... how do I know if I have the 14 speaker system? It doesn't show on my window sticker. '21 Reserve 2.0t 301A package. The speaker grill(s)s say Revel.

bbf2530

Stupid question...I know, I know... LOL

No I DON'T know... how do I know if I have the 14 speaker system? It doesn't show on my window sticker. '21 Reserve 2.0t 301A package. The speaker grill(s)s say Revel.

Hi JB. Not all features are listed on window stickers. According to the 2021 Corsair Dealer Order Guide (US version), the Revel 14 speaker system is standard on the Corsair Reserve. So your Reserve would include it as standard equipment.

Good luck.

JB IN AZ

Hi JB. Not all features are listed on window stickers. According to the 2021 Corsair Dealer Order Guide (US version), the Revel 14 speaker system is standard on the Corsair Reserve. So your Reserve would include it as standard equipment.

Good luck.
And it has 301A...I get so confused with Ford/Lincoln packages. LOL

Thanks!