• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

replace am fm cd player in 2007

kevincronin

recently bought 2007 signature with am fm cd only capability. would like to upgrade to blutooth while still keeping a somewhat original look
i expect i'm not the first to want this clean upgrade. any suggestions?

bbf2530

recently bought 2007 signature with am fm cd only capability. would like to upgrade to blutooth while still keeping a somewhat original look
i expect i'm not the first to want this clean upgrade. any suggestions?
Hi Kevin. I would recommend using the resources available at Crutchfield to find a system that suits your needs: Crutchfield: Car Stereo, Speakers, Home Theater, Pro Audio, 4k TV

Their online resources are great, you can call them and talk to a tech etc. Then if you decide to purchase from them, they provide detailed installation instructions, all necessary wiring harnesses etc which are needed to install the system, along with lifetime tech support..

Their prices are not the cheapest, but are competitive. I have used them myself and was very happy.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

kevincronin

Hi Kevin. I would recommend using the resources available at Crutchfield to find a system that suits your needs: Crutchfield: Car Stereo, Speakers, Home Theater, Pro Audio, 4k TV

Their online resources are great, you can call them and talk to a tech etc. Then if you decide to purchase from them, they provide detailed installation instructions, all necessary wiring harnesses etc which are needed to install the system, along with lifetime tech support..

Their prices are not the cheapest, but are competitive. I have used them myself and was very happy.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.
thanks i did use crutchfield on my recently totaled 05 and it worked great i just didn't like the way it looked they are still my fallback

JJ SMNOW

Go to crutchfield
You may want to get this 1
JVC - Built-in Bluetooth - In-Dash CD/DM Receiver - Black
download.jpg
U can make it any color or colors U like.
if U don't care about the back up camera since you can now buy rear view mirror cameras.
It is much easier to use this model than the flat screens with very little buttons.
It has a giant knob in the middle that I found easy to reach compared to the stock Lincoln radio. I use that giant knob almost as much as the steering wheel controls.
Go to crutchfield and buy the sell the steering wheel radio control adapter
Axxess ASWC-1 Steering Wheel Control Adapter
for about $59. Its $24 if you buy a radio from them. I put it in my 07 TC and it works 95% of the time. But the wires to that control need to be soldered to work correctly. Will not work as well if you use the wire barell connectors, but they are ok to use on the radio connections.
Have any questions let me know.
Good Luck

HTML