• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

remote control not working

Horseman

2019 Lincoln continental remote start not working? all was okay in winter. is this feature turned off? how to turn on

bbf2530

2019 Lincoln continental remote start not working? all was okay in winter. is this feature turned off? how to turn on
Hi Horseman. Does it not work with either IKT fob?

While I know how to enable/disable Remote Start on my 2018 MKZ, I do not know if the instructions are the same for your 2019 Continental. However, the instructions on how to use the Drivers Information Center controls to enable/disable the Remote Start feature in your car are located in the Owners Manual.

If that does not work, then you should schedule a service appointment with your Lincoln Dealership.

Let us know how you make out, and good luck.

HTML