raced a dodge ram

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Lux

So the rear blows in my truck as i\'m delivering it to be sold

Yeh, thats right, a hottube. :D

imported_Charlie

So you sold this truck to this guy with a bad rear and you did not tell him???? If that\'s true then your the dick head.

Forgive me, I may have gotten confused in all of this stuff. I often do. I\'m just saying that I believe in being honest that\'s all.

NYC LS8

I wanna know how the guy got a bad rear end? Must\'ve been from that hot tube.

:shifty:

BlueByU

[quote name=\'Lux\']f$%k that guy. He was a fuckin dickhead on the phone and goin on and on about how he could find such better deals but he\'d do me a favor and buy mine for me, guy said he had like NO money whatsoever, then i get to his BIG house wheres hes got a fuckin brand new suburban, a f$%king boat, a fuckin HUGE rv, a fuckin hottube, LIFTED and MINT 1963 Chevy pick up with 9,000 original miles, another camper, and some other shit under car covers. I almost felt bad for the guy till i got to his house, f$%k that dickhead. I\'m glad it needs four new tires now.[/QUOTE]

Relax turbo. I dont care.

:D :wiggle: :angel:

Lux

[quote name=\'Lux\']Good times. :rofl:

So i call the guy that is buying it (sight unseen, but he had his mechanic brother come look at it) tell him what the deal is, rear is fucked, i\'ll tow it home or i\'ll tow it to his house and knock 500 bucks off, which i didnt wanna do but i have no choice. He tells me to bring it. :[/QUOTE]

Need some glasses there caveman?

Lux

[quote name=\'BlueByU\']Relax turbo. I dont care.

:D :wiggle: :angel:[/QUOTE]

lol i was waitin to see what you\'d say to that :p

Lux

[quote name=\'NYC LS8\']I wanna know how the guy got a bad rear end? Must\'ve been from that hot tube.

:shifty:[/QUOTE]

:chin: :idea:

Thats it!

BlueByU

[quote name=\'Lux\']lol i was waitin to see what you\'d say to that :p[/QUOTE]

Just got through reading the \"what happened to Disney\" thread...so btw...tell your mom I said thanks also. :D

Lux

[quote name=\'BlueByU\']Just got through reading the \"what happened to Disney\" thread...so btw...tell your mom I said thanks also. :D[/QUOTE]

Will do! :cheers:

DaILL02LsE

[quote name=\'Lux\']He almost did, my friend almost couldnt stop from laughing, the guys like whats this clunking in the floor? I was like i dunno? Dont hear anything? All the meantime my friend is going :teehee: The guy is like so uhh whats this and that? and im like so where do you go camping again? :D

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

:spit: :rofl: :bowdown:

Lux

Dude i was so fuckin Tired.

I woke up at 630 am, worked for 10 hours, got done work at 6pm, went home, grabbed a shower, hit the road by 630, and it took another 6 hours to get my shit to his house (1230 pulled in his driveway)...and he lived an hour away...at this point i just didnt care anymore. :)

Potato

[quote name=\'Lux\']Dude i was so fuckin Tired.

I woke up at 630 am, worked for 10 hours, got done work at 6pm, went home, grabbed a shower, hit the road by 630, and it took another 6 hours to get my shit to his house (1230 pulled in his driveway)...and he lived an hour away...at this point i just didnt care anymore. :)[/QUOTE]

Wow that sucks... :whoa:

imported_Charlie

[quote name=\'Lux\']Need some glasses there caveman?[/QUOTE]

:chin: now that you mention it I do. Anyway, sorry I blew up. It\'s been along week.