raced a dodge ram

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Lux

So the rear blows in my truck as i\'m delivering it to be sold

Good times. :rofl:

Long story short cuz i have a flight to NC to catch, drive to drop the truck off last night - got my buddy following me in my car, rear tire on the f350 locks up (MFER) sends me flying across a few lanes of traffic @ about 90mph on the turnpike, that\'ll wake you up :lol:

So NJTP has this nice thing, no one can tow on it, need a special pass. So i hop in my car and the battery is dead...awesome. So the NJTP come out, jump my lincoln and flatbed my f350, cost 120 bucks to move it 2 miles off the turnpike, where i have to find another tow truck to move it.

So i call the guy that is buying it (sight unseen, but he had his mechanic brother come look at it) tell him what the deal is, rear is fucked, i\'ll tow it home or i\'ll tow it to his house and knock 500 bucks off, which i didnt wanna do but i have no choice. He tells me to bring it. (thank god he did) :rofl:

SO i register with AAA and she tells me i have to have registration for them to tow it (which i dont have on me) so im gettin it all sorts of way, thankfully the tow truck driver didnt care. After all this bullshit and a few hours later STILL not at this guys house, i\'m sittin in a days in twistin one up (for the ride home cuz i most def needed it) and who stops by to pay a visit but our good friend JOHNNY LAW :lol: i was like whoooooooa buddy hahaha waitin on a tow truck , i told him what happened, hes like your havin a bad night, eh? i was like oh yeah fuckin of course this happens AS i\'m sellin the trucks, so by some miracle he decides not to make it any worse by checkin out what i was doin in the car and goes on his way.

So FINALLY i get ANOTHER tow truck (i registered with AAA) cuz everyone else in the area said 500 bucks :eek: AAA did it for 108, so anyway he takes me to the WRONG place, so i lock the hubs in and BABY the f350 with a blown rear makin all sorts of noise and like no brakes 10 miles to this guys house. i get it there and i get my CASH and i leave and blow that fatty on the way home with my boy down the turnpike and a nice stack in the centerconsole, good ending to a shitty night that took about 7 hours to deliver this f$%king truck.

Guy calls me this morning tells me the rear is FUCKED and the tire is FUCKED all the way down to the belts i was like well yeah, ok? so hes like well im not to thrilled so he was like arrrghh i\'m gonna sell it, i told him to do what he had to do.

Thinkin about it now, to fix the rust, floorpans, BLOWN rear, new tires, etc would of cost big money, so 3200 AS IS i sure didnt make out BAD at all. haha. :cool:

Steve G

So that\'s good... until the guy searches the net for \"blown rear F350\" and ends up on this post hahaha :p

BlueByU

[quote name=\'Steve G\']So that\'s good... until the guy searches the net for \"blown rear F350\" and ends up on this post hahaha :p[/QUOTE]

Waits for another stalker to wreck LUX\'s game. :rofl:

Potato

[quote name=\'BlueByU\']Waits for another stalker to wreck LUX\'s game. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

He does have his cell number :lol:

eightlives

dude, without bad luck, u\'d have no luck at all :shocked:

Geordi

What he said. Damn, thats almost as good a story as all the \"fun\" I had prepping and delivering that Jeep to BECG. That also was an odyssey with Murphy riding shotgun.

Lux

haha shit happens

last night at this time i was havin a SHITTY night

tonight i\'m in NC havin a good time and got some digits off this cutie that wound up sitting next to me on the plane who lives in NC where im at haha, she just got back from st thomas and was cool as shit, wound up bs\'n the whole plane ride...we were the only ones talkin haha

Lux

[quote name=\'eightlives\']dude, without bad luck, u\'d have no luck at all :shocked:[/QUOTE]

the funniest part is i left some stuff out

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

Man thats crazy. Reminds me of a night a couple weeks ago. I was going to drive to visit my g/f, and I stopped at a gas station with my focus. I got out, put gas in it, and got back in the car. I tried to turn the key, and the ignition cylinder was locked up and would not rotate at all. After breaking a screw driver trying to get the cylinder turned I gave up and called a tow truck. During the time I was waiting I was so tempted to take my pistol that was in the trunk and shoot the damn ignition cylinder. :lol:

KY Jim

Gee, that makes ME feel better, I thought I was the only one who got ass-raped like that all the time.
KY Jim

Lux

[quote name=\'KY Jim\']Gee, that makes ME feel better, I thought I was the only one who got ass-raped like that all the time.
KY Jim[/QUOTE]

No i bend over quite often and take it like a man too. :lol:

Potato

[quote name=\'Lux\']No i bend over quite often and take it like a man too. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Quote added to sig :rofl:

NYC LS8

[quote name=\'eightlives\']dude, without bad luck, u\'d have no luck at all :shocked:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like pretty damn good luck to me.

Lux

[quote name=\'NYC LS8\']Sounds like pretty damn good luck to me.[/QUOTE]

I coulda done without the complication but when it was all said and done :werd:

DaILL02LsE

You made out well. Lucky bastard, good thing he didnt tell you to stick it up your ass.

:D

Lux

[quote name=\'DaILL02LsE\']You made out well. Lucky bastard, good thing he didnt tell you to stick it up your ass.

:D[/QUOTE]

He almost did, my friend almost couldnt stop from laughing, the guys like whats this clunking in the floor? I was like i dunno? Dont hear anything? All the meantime my friend is going :teehee: The guy is like so uhh whats this and that? and im like so where do you go camping again? :D

:rofl:

Lux

[quote name=\'BlueByU\']Bastard.[/QUOTE]

f$%k that guy. He was a fuckin dickhead on the phone and goin on and on about how he could find such better deals but he\'d do me a favor and buy mine for me, guy said he had like NO money whatsoever, then i get to his BIG house wheres hes got a fuckin brand new suburban, a f$%king boat, a fuckin HUGE rv, a fuckin hottube, LIFTED and MINT 1963 Chevy pick up with 9,000 original miles, another camper, and some other shit under car covers. I almost felt bad for the guy till i got to his house, f$%k that dickhead. I\'m glad it needs four new tires now.