Problem with radio presets

docestes

We have a 2020 Aviator
One of the many problems we have had with it is an annoying habit of the Sync system losing the radio preset pages every time the car is turned off. We go in and set up about 3 pages of radio presets, only to have it revert back to one page. We have to go into settings every time to have it show more than one page. it's a first world problem, I know, but it is very annoying. We have had it in for service 3 times and have had the entire CPU replaced, yet this never changes. Any ideas?

pmoore00

We have a 2020 Aviator
One of the many problems we have had with it is an annoying habit of the Sync system losing the radio preset pages every time the car is turned off. We go in and set up about 3 pages of radio presets, only to have it revert back to one page. We have to go into settings every time to have it show more than one page. it's a first world problem, I know, but it is very annoying. We have had it in for service 3 times and have had the entire CPU replaced, yet this never changes. Any ideas?
Similar totally first world issue with our 2019 Navigator L. This time, though, it's just the tone settings for the FM radio and SiriusXM radio. Leave the car off overnight, and the audio settings revert to default for both modes AND the satellite radio is tuned to channel 184, which is the free marketing channel. Tone settings do NOT revert to default/flat for other inputs like bluetooth or USB. To be fair, we haven't taken it to the dealer to have it checked out... frankly, I'm glad that this is the worst of the glitches we've seen based on other threads.

Similar totally first world issue with our 2019 Navigator L. This time, though, it's just the tone settings for the FM radio and SiriusXM radio. Leave the car off overnight, and the audio settings revert to default for both modes AND the satellite radio is tuned to channel 184, which is the free marketing channel. Tone settings do NOT revert to default/flat for other inputs like bluetooth or USB. To be fair, we haven't taken it to the dealer to have it checked out... frankly, I'm glad that this is the worst of the glitches we've seen based on other threads.

Ridgeman

We have a 2020 Aviator
The presets on our radio shows the wrong stations. Example if the Preset is 98.1, when you press it your get radio station 92.3. Had it into the dealer. Ford knows about the problem but has no fix for it.

FordLincoln

We had the same problem - about 3 months after buying vehicle. Dealer replaced entire CPU system with SYNC and it has worked perfectly since then.

pnewby

Several early problems were addressed with a newer build of sync. I haven’t checked the presets but my lock button on the door keypad now works consistently and PAK is working like it should. I went from a 19xxxbuild to 20136.