Problem whit ants

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

juanmrl2014

I live in an urban community and I had already seen animals inside the vehicle such as ants or spiders, but this morning after one of my children left a plate with food, it woke up like a Hollywood film of the attack of the ants inside the vehicle, in The dealer told me to spray (without explaining how they got in) anyone had similar problems? Its my fault? Or the car?

bbf2530

I live in an urban community and I had already seen animals inside the vehicle such as ants or spiders, but this morning after one of my children left a plate with food, it woke up like a Hollywood film of the attack of the ants inside the vehicle, in The dealer told me to spray (without explaining how they got in) anyone had similar problems? Its my fault? Or the car?

Hi juanmr. Don't want to say it is your fault, but it is certainly not the fault of the vehicle. And the Dealer would have no explanation. How can they know where you park your vehicle, what bugs are around, if food wwass left in the vehicle, windows and moonroof open/closed...etc.?

Cars are not hermetically sealed boxes. If food is left in them, and there are bugs in the area, the bugs will search out the food to eat. Then the spiders will search out the bugs to eat, etc. And they all get in the same way they get into houses. Through any tiny opening they can find, vents, open windows/moonroof etc.

So...it was your kids fault. When in doubt...blame it on the kids! ;)

Spray them with a natural/organic bug killer and leave a few ant traps under the seats for a few weeks, until they are gone. And don't forget to search for other hidden stashes of food your kids may have forgotten.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

juanmrl2014

Completamente de acuerdo, muchas gracias por contestar, y yo pensaria lo mismo cualquier día de la semana, lo que me deja dudas es porque no entra ni una sola hormiga en los otros 3 vehiculos dentro del mismo garage, es lo que me esta dejando sorprendido , la van familiar que ocupo para los traslados escolares con mucha mas comida dentro del vehiculo no tienen ni rastros, aproposito el vehiculo en cuestion es una Corsair 2021

RDFTS

Not a corsair but my wife’s Murano that we sold and got the corsair. A squirrel made it’s home and not once did I ever think to blame Nissan for leaving openings under the car to let this happen. What is wrong with people today that they want to pass blame when clearly they caused the issue. I didn’t cause my issue but I didn’t point blame elsewhere.

Attachments

• 3A6C113B-CD3D-4A90-84C8-8A7C76D8E1D4.jpeg
    3A6C113B-CD3D-4A90-84C8-8A7C76D8E1D4.jpeg
    363.3 KB · Views: 6

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Completamente de acuerdo, muchas gracias por contestar, y yo pensaria lo mismo cualquier día de la semana, lo que me deja dudas es porque no entra ni una sola hormiga en los otros 3 vehiculos dentro del mismo garage, es lo que me esta dejando sorprendido , la van familiar que ocupo para los traslados escolares con mucha mas comida dentro del vehiculo no tienen ni rastros, aproposito el vehiculo en cuestion es una Corsair 2021

English please.

RDFTS

English please.
Had to use google translator, see below

Completely agree, thank you very much for answering, and I would think the same any day of the week, what leaves me doubts is because not a single ant enters the other 3 vehicles in the same garage, it is what is leaving me surprised , the family van that I use for school transfers with much more food inside the vehicle they have no traces, I purpose the vehicle in question is a Corsair 2021

bbf2530

Hi juanmr. It is not the fault of the vehicle or you.

Unless your Corsair already had ants in it when you purchased it, this happened because of the kids leaving food in the car, along with numerous other imaginable and unimaginable factors.

Clean it, spray it and enjoy your Corsair.

Good luck.

juanmrl2014

Gracias por tus opiniones y consejos, fumigué el vehículo y aproveché fumigar el garaje, espero que resuelva el problema, me han dejado claro que el vehículo y / o su construcción no son factor para un problema como este, agradezco la ayuda.

JB IN AZ

Gracias por tus opiniones y consejos, fumigué el vehículo y aproveché fumigar el garaje, espero que resuelva el problema, me han dejado claro que el vehículo y / o su construcción no son factor para un problema como este, agradezco la ayuda.
Google translated:

Thank you for your opinions and advice, I fumigated the vehicle and took advantage of the fumigation of the garage, I hope it solves the problem, they have made it clear to me that the vehicle and / or its construction are not a factor for a problem like this, I appreciate the help.