• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Pristine Black 1985 Lincoln Town Car 64k mi for sale in NE Ohio

MadMan330

My dad and I have a beautiful black 85 Town Car up for sale. Asking $6200obo. It was bought new by our lifelong neighbor who maintained it well, drove it once or twice a week, and ALWAYS kept it in her garage. Recently in her later years, she started having my dad maintain it (he's a mechanic), so he knows all about it's history. It's had regular oil changes, no accidents of any kind, and the title is clean. It starts, runs and rides like a dream, and it's a loaded Touring model, although I'm not certain what trim level it is - maybe you could tell me! Here are the features of our 1985 Lincoln Town Car:
Under 65,000 original miles
One owner
Clean title
No accidents
New battery
New fuel pump
New heater core
Newer brakes
Newer tires (80-90% tread left)
AM/FM stereo/cassette
Great climate control
Power windows/locks/seats
PLUSH interior - so comfortable!
No scratches or dings!
No rust!

If I forgot anything important, I'll add it in the comments. Please comment or message me if you have any questions or offers, I'm usually available quickly and guarantee satisfaction! Please check out my pictures!
85 Lincoln Towncar Limited.jpg Black 1985 Lincoln Towncar.jpg Vintage Black 85 Lincoln Towncar.jpg Vintage Black Lincoln Towncar.jpg 20191205_160344.jpg 20191205_160437.jpg 20191205_160509.jpg 20191205_160501.jpg

Attachments

HTML