Potential First Time Lincoln Owner

n_moss110

Hey guys,

I am looking to buy a Lincoln Navigator for my ever growing family. I currently have 4 kiddos and 1 on the way. My wife doesn't like the idea of a mini-van and cargo space is a must, and I absolutely love the Navigator look. I am looking at a 2012 with right at 101,000 miles on the odometer. Are there any reliability concerns for these vehicles?

I currently have a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban that we just got a month ago and we absolutely HATE it. So, we are getting rid of it and hopefully finding ourselves in a newer BETTER vehicle. How do the Navigators compare to the Suburbans and Escalades? Oil consumption issues? Seizing spark plug issues? Transmission issues? Anything that is somewhat common would be appreciated!

Thanks guys!

-Nick

07navi

Hey guys,

I am looking to buy a Lincoln Navigator for my ever growing family. I currently have 4 kiddos and 1 on the way. My wife doesn't like the idea of a mini-van and cargo space is a must, and I absolutely love the Navigator look. I am looking at a 2012 with right at 101,000 miles on the odometer. Are there any reliability concerns for these vehicles?

I currently have a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban that we just got a month ago and we absolutely HATE it. So, we are getting rid of it and hopefully finding ourselves in a newer BETTER vehicle. How do the Navigators compare to the Suburbans and Escalades? Oil consumption issues? Seizing spark plug issues? Transmission issues? Anything that is somewhat common would be appreciated!

Thanks guys!

-Nick
They all have their own set of problems, why did you hate the burb?

HTML