• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Posting Help

bbf2530

Can someone tell me how to edit a post I've already posted? Thanks
Hi rgralliart. When signed into your account: At the bottom left of your own post boxes you should see an "Edit" button, next to a "Report" button. Click "Edit" button to enter edit mode.
You should also see "Quote" and "Reply" buttons at the bottom right.

If the "Edit" button is not there, my guess would be perhaps you need to have a minimum number of posts before you can edit posts?

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

bbf2530

Hi rgralliart. I believe I have discovered the answer to your question. It looks like after a certain period of time, we can no longer Edit our older posts. It seems the time limit for post edits is ~1 day. I say this because my reply to you yesterday no longer has an Edit button, buy this reply does if I go back and check it.

Therefore, you no longer have the ability to edit those posts from ~10 days ago you showed above .

Hope this helps and good luck.

Last edited:

HTML