• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Owners manual packet

wrvond

West Virginia
When our 2009 MKS AWD got totaled, I managed to rescue the complete owners manual packet. This includes all the booklets from when the car was new.
It is of absolutely no use to me so I'm willing to send it to whoever needs it for the cost of shipping.

W

Laughter01

Greetings,
We just picked up a 2010 MKS today with NO manual. Do you have PayPal? I would be thrilled to take you up on your offer. Thank you.
- Patrick

wrvond

West Virginia
Can we still "do business?"
I sent you a private message on Tuesday and have been carrying the package around with me since then.
If you look in the upper right of this window, you should see a little envelope icon. Right now it should have like a little number 1 in red on it. Clicking that icon will give you access to your private conversations.

Last edited:

HTML