Not right...

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Geordi

????\'s

But feel free to follow Jim\'s advice and stick out that gorgeous chest.... just post pics! :naughty: :lol:

HTRDLNCN

????\'s

[quote name=\'Geordi 90LSC\']But feel free to follow Jim\'s advice and stick out that gorgeous chest.... just post pics! :naughty: :lol:[/QUOTE]
:D
attachment.php

NYC LS8

????\'s

lol Frank

eightlives

????\'s

lol Frank

o and for the Record I\'m 24, and I own 3 lincolns and a 77 monte carlo :)

time for my nap that took a lot out of me :zzz:

Eddie

????\'s

I\'m old because Eisenhower was president when I was born.

Seriously, I haven\'t slowed down enough yet for shit like fishing or golf. Lots of my buddies long ago gave up wrenching on cars- \"I can afford a new car whenever I want-fuckit\"- and a lot of talent is going to waste (not to mention they\'re getting f\'in FAT). I\'m not even close to that yet. I barely look 40 and get along with people young enough to be my children. I have as much fun as I can and will worry about rest when I\'m dead. Like the o-so-wise Jim said, I feel the same way I did when I was 20, just a helluva lot smarter.

DainBramage77

????\'s

Now, stick that young chest out and rub those nipples! You\'re as young as you feel!
KY Jim
What He said!!

[quote name=\'HTRDLNCN\']:D
attachment.php
[/QUOTE]
Or rub money on em, whatever floats your boat...
:rofl: :drool:

hotrodllsc

????\'s

[quote name=\'Eddie\']I\'m old because Eisenhower was president when I was born.

Seriously, I haven\'t slowed down enough yet for shit like fishing or golf. Lots of my buddies long ago gave up wrenching on cars- \"I can afford a new car whenever I want-fuckit\"- and a lot of talent is going to waste (not to mention they\'re getting f\'in FAT). I\'m not even close to that yet. I barely look 40 and get along with people young enough to be my children. I have as much fun as I can and will worry about rest when I\'m dead. Like the o-so-wise Jim said, I feel the same way I did when I was 20, just a helluva lot smarter.[/QUOTE]

uh oh. I like to fish. I even bought a house close to a lake so I can go fishing whenever I want. Crud, I feel the grey coming on! :shocked:

markedman90

????\'s

Age ain\'t nuthin but a number. I\'m 58 - had 3 angioplasties - born during the Truman presidency - do NEARLY all my own work - remember how much fun it was to drive a new \'68 Road Runner ($3418.00 sticker price) - and have amassed enough knowledge to be able (most times) to help out you young pups with these cars.
BUT you have to ask nice.

scratchy_2.3

????\'s

[quote name=\'DainBramage77\']Short answer....

Blow me.. I\'m not that F\'n old. (28)

Long answer...
Because we are old enough to have an income that allows us to purchase the vehicles/parts that we desire without having to sponge off mommy and daddy.:fawk:[/QUOTE]

I payed(ing...) every cent for my car with my \"live hand to mouth\" goverment paycheck thank-you-very-much. 40 hrs a week = the same as an 84 hr week ( and yes - me and my buddy did that for a good 4 weeks in december )

imported_Tubby

????\'s

I\'m 74, but I can still give it to my old lady for 6 minutes...:headbang:

DainBramage77

????\'s

[quote name=\'scratchy_2.3\']I payed(ing...) every cent for my car with my \"live hand to mouth\" goverment paycheck thank-you-very-much. 40 hrs a week = the same as an 84 hr week ( and yes - me and my buddy did that for a good 4 weeks in december )[/QUOTE]

That wasn\'t a personal shot man... No offense intended, just a smart ass answer to a smart assed question.:cool:
Sounds like you need to weasel your way out of the mandatory OT and pick up a nice side gig.

Eddie

????\'s

[quote name=\'Tubby\']I\'m 74, but I can still give it to my old lady for 6 minutes...:headbang:[/QUOTE]

6 minutes... are you bragging or complaining?

imported_Tubby

????\'s

:rofl: :rofl:

My hip usually gives out after 2 or 3...:nono:

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

????\'s

whatever you douche pilot, your younger then me. Don\'t make me kick your ass to the point that being 70 years old would be an improvement :p. BTw when are you going to visit Wisconsin?

YellowGT0

????\'s

scratchy_2.3 I didn\'t see you today Giest requested mast on his Top today..... He went to a Lt.Gen :-( they are gonna get messed with so bad nowwww

You guys are all to old to do what me a Scratchy do every day!

imported_Tubby

????\'s

[quote name=\'VETECISFORGRANDMAS\']whatever you douche pilot, your younger then me. Don\'t make me kick your ass to the point that being 70 years old would be an improvement :p. BTw when are you going to visit Wisconsin?[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!!!

I might have to come up tonight to celebrate when the Reds kick the Brewers\' ass! No but really, I dunno, hopefully soon, just 5 more weeks of school till summer! :headbang: