Not right...

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

????\'s

I am turning 22 next month, and I have spine of a 50 yearold.

WhiteLightninLSC

????\'s

I\'m 18... last time I checked that wasn\'t really considered \"old.\" :dunno:

N8ive_racerx

????\'s

[quote name=\'VETECISFORGRANDMAS\']I am turning 22 next month, and I have spine of a 50 yearold.[/QUOTE]
I know how ya feel man, broke a hip once too. :soapbox:

HTRDLNCN

????\'s

[quote name=\'scratchy_2.3\']
btw - he posts at ls1gto.com - yellowgt0 - flame away:D[/QUOTE]
members here are no older than the ones on LS1gto.com...
He would know that if he went to the LS1gto meet..

jsev22

????\'s

Tell your buddy he\'s a cockboy for not coming here and posting his opinion himself :fawk:

KY Jim

????\'s

Just turned 40, feel exactly the same as I did when I was 20, just a Helluva SMARTER. Tell your young -punk bud that Good Taste is Ageless. And if he is ever fortunate enough to sleep with a forty-year-old Woman NOT his mother, he\'ll never be satisfied with empty,heartless, young sexpots again. Oh, and when your ADULT teeth finally come in, you can BITE ME. Go wipe your nose!
KY Jim

N8ive_racerx

????\'s

[quote name=\'KY Jim\']Just turned 40, feel exactly the same as I did when I was 20, just a Helluva SMARTER. Tell your young -punk bud that Good Taste is Ageless. And if he is ever fortunate enough to sleep with a forty-year-old Woman NOT his mother, he\'ll never be satisfied with empty,heartless, young sexpots again. Oh, and when your ADULT teeth finally come in, you can BITE ME. Go wipe your nose!
KY Jim[/QUOTE]
dammit jim more heartfelt words I feel that tottaly.:cool: My girlfriend is 37 years old and I\'ve never been more happy in my life.

YellowGT0

????\'s

Calm down... Its not good for the pace makers I was jokin anyway. Don\'t get your walkers all up in a bunch:slap:

YellowGT0

????\'s

[quote name=\'HTRDLNCN\']members here are no older than the ones on LS1gto.com...
He would know that if he went to the LS1gto meet..[/QUOTE]
You don\'t think I know that? I own a GTO too. I saw the price tag, I know what age group buys the gto.

Geordi

????\'s

Don\'t make fun of my age, or I\'ll hit you with my cane! :stickpoke

Hey, almost 30 here, and I refuse to grow up! I hope to soon be dating a 22 year old, and she has been interested in me for quite some time. Finally, she dropped the S.O. that was younger than she is, and has too much time in school left. :hyper:

jsev22

????\'s

[quote name=\'YellowGT0\']Calm down... Its not good for the pace makers I was jokin anyway. Don\'t get your walkers all up in a bunch:slap:[/QUOTE]

Most of us drive Lincolns, what did you expect? :slap:

hotrodllsc

????\'s

[quote name=\'jsev22\']Most of us drive Lincolns, what did you expect? :slap:[/QUOTE]

lol, I had three. Down to two as of two nights ago.

VickiM74

????\'s

[quote name=\'YellowGT0\']Calm down... Its not good for the pace makers I was jokin anyway. Don\'t get your walkers all up in a bunch:slap:[/QUOTE]

Maybe you need to wait until you\'re potty trained before you post here then.. I mean, pull ups are a great idea, but you still stink when you shit yourself!

DainBramage77

????\'s

[quote name=\'scratchy_2.3\']My buddy just told me to ask everyone on the board \" why the hell is everyone on the board so freakin\' old - fast cars are for kids
So FvC... Why the hell are you so old?

:D[/QUOTE]

Short answer....

Blow me.. I\'m not that F\'n old. (28)

Long answer...
Because we are old enough to have an income that allows us to purchase the vehicles/parts that we desire without having to sponge off mommy and daddy.:fawk:

KY Jim

????\'s

Heather, don\'t be sad! The term \'Old Maid\' was coined two or three hundred years ago, when girls married at thirteen or fourteen and had 9 kids by age twenty-two. You\'re not Old, being Alone and Unloved just makes you FEEL that way. Now, stick that young chest out and rub those nipples! You\'re as young as you feel!
KY Jim

BECG

????\'s

LOL..i feel fine! I was annoyed with the \'young\' idiots who will one day sit here at our ago..or older rolling their eyes at the younger idiots. :lol: