• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Not really a review but......

virginiafiveo

helmet wanted

I have a big dome, I wear a 7 5/8 fitted hat, does anyone have one laying around, would like a full face helmet with a shield too if possible, pics would be nice, and how much do you want for it?

paulbrown810

on my fourth navi since 2001

I now own a 2012 L model, I have enjoyed them, have had very minor problems if any.have driven the escalade and more, can't beat the comfort.my wife has a 2012 mkt.I enjoy that also.I will always enjoy the big american luxury.I am old school came up with early and mid 70's 225's, 98's , sedan devilles, boat tail rivieras.I could go on for days.thanks! Glad I found this site.Paul

Administrator

Lincoln Fanatic
Staff member
I now own a 2012 L model, I have enjoyed them, have had very minor problems if any.have driven the escalade and more, can't beat the comfort.my wife has a 2012 mkt.I enjoy that also.I will always enjoy the big american luxury.I am old school came up with early and mid 70's 225's, 98's , sedan devilles, boat tail rivieras.I could go on for days.thanks! Glad I found this site.Paul
Welcome, Paul! I bet you're going to love the new Lincoln Continental!

HTML