• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

No lights working, no windows or sunroof working. Please help!

Daddymackz

I have a 97 lincoln towncar I just bought from my first boss. I loved this car from I first bought it. After getting the car, I noticed that none of the lights are working;no headlights, no parking lights, no interior lights. Additionally, none of the windows or sunroof is working. I checked the fuses and relays which appeared to be in good condition. NOTE the car is running like a dream! I need help please! Anyone else ever experienced this issue with their lincoln?

Brian J. Patterson

Northern Illinois
Have you checked the fuses and relays in the high current fuse panel? It's located under the hood on the left-hand fender apron. Start with fuses A and F. In addition to the fuses themselves, check for corrosion on the fuse connectors, and general condition of the panel itself. You may need to re-seat (remove and replace from the panel) one or more connectors into the high current fuse panel.

Good luck.

Daddymackz

Have you checked the fuses and relays in the high current fuse panel? It's located under the hood on the left-hand fender apron. Start with fuses A and F. In addition to the fuses themselves, check for corrosion on the fuse connectors, and general condition of the panel itself. You may need to re-seat (remove and replace from the panel) one or more connectors into the high current fuse panel.

Good luck.
Thank you Brian! I will look into this right away!

estreet7

Sounds like you may need a Lighting Control Module if that year has one. If the fuses and relays are ok check that. Match the part numbers from a junkyard or Ebay! They are easy to change!

HTML