Newbie! And a couple of questions 2022 Corsair Reserve (201)

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Montreal-Howard

Just picked it up!

There is no roller cover for the trunk (to hide contents), is that normal? Where do I get one.

How to change volume of the ping when text message arrives

How to turn on auto adjust of radio volume (to adjust based on the speed- ambient noise)?

Thanks!!! Looking forward to the community

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
Just picked it up!

There is no roller cover for the trunk (to hide contents), is that normal? Where do I get one.

How to change volume of the ping when text message arrives

How to turn on auto adjust of radio volume (to adjust based on the speed- ambient noise)?

Thanks!!! Looking forward to the community
I ordered the rear package tray which is the only option available from Lincoln for covering the cargo area.

You can go into the phone settings on the touch screen and set the alerts to whatever you want including using the ones from your phone or you can set it to different alert tones that are built into the system.

To adjust the radio volume based upon speed, use the touch screen and to to SETTINGS, then SOUND and scroll down to SPEED COMP. SETTINGS.

JB IN AZ

I bought the hard style (for sound insulation) with the car, but this site claims their roller style fits Corsair. Good Luck!
Good find, but: Kind of a Rube Goldberg solution...(maybe I am using the wrong inventers name?)

Requires mounting brackets with screws that will leave permanent holes in the rear plastic trim. I had hoped it was nice when you posted it, but I think I will pass...and use the hard one I have.