new tires 2017 Conti

stevenzide

has anyone purchased new tires for their new Conti?
I have Goodyear 245/40R20 asymmetrical all seasons and i am in the need of new tires.

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Welcome to the Forum.

I have only purchased winter tires, so no help. My summer tires are the Michelin Primacy MXM4 (all season) in size 255/45R19 and I will buy those again. But they are only available in 20" size 245/45R20 99V.

What are you looking for in a replacement tire?

drbchp

has anyone purchased new tires for their new Conti?
I have Goodyear 245/40R20 asymmetrical all seasons and i am in the need of new tires.
I just replaced mine with almost identical tire that came with, at Samsclub for just under $1000 installed. Pirelli PZero A/S PLUS - 245/40R20XL 99Y , i really like tires so far.

Fasin8

Chicago
I just replaced mine with almost identical tire that came with, at Samsclub for just under $1000 installed. Pirelli PZero A/S PLUS - 245/40R20XL 99Y , i really like tires so far.
I don't care for the treadwear life on the Goodyears! I like the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All season plus. Treadwear life says 70,000miles and I had them on both my Fusion and Explorer. great tires for wet and snow.

L8RSK8R

I just had to replace two damaged passenger side wheels & tires (18" wheels)

I found on ebay a guy in Anaheim Ca. with 4 x new 19" wheels and new Michelin MXM4 tires for $1,250.00
Fortunately I had a guy driving thru Anaheim and was able to pickup the wheels for me, so I had the car back in the road (making money) the very same day the damage occurred.

They didn't come with the tire pressure monitors, so I have to have them installed soon.

I'm hearing a drone from the new tires, hopefully the hub wasn't damaged when the original wheels hit the curb.

2017 Conti with 96,000 miles.

HTML