new tires 2017 Conti

stevenzide

has anyone purchased new tires for their new Conti?
I have Goodyear 245/40R20 asymmetrical all seasons and i am in the need of new tires.

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Welcome to the Forum.

I have only purchased winter tires, so no help. My summer tires are the Michelin Primacy MXM4 (all season) in size 255/45R19 and I will buy those again. But they are only available in 20" size 245/45R20 99V.

What are you looking for in a replacement tire?

drbchp

has anyone purchased new tires for their new Conti?
I have Goodyear 245/40R20 asymmetrical all seasons and i am in the need of new tires.
I just replaced mine with almost identical tire that came with, at Samsclub for just under $1000 installed. Pirelli PZero A/S PLUS - 245/40R20XL 99Y , i really like tires so far.

Fasin8

Chicago
I just replaced mine with almost identical tire that came with, at Samsclub for just under $1000 installed. Pirelli PZero A/S PLUS - 245/40R20XL 99Y , i really like tires so far.
I don't care for the treadwear life on the Goodyears! I like the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All season plus. Treadwear life says 70,000miles and I had them on both my Fusion and Explorer. great tires for wet and snow.

L8RSK8R

I just had to replace two damaged passenger side wheels & tires (18" wheels)

I found on ebay a guy in Anaheim Ca. with 4 x new 19" wheels and new Michelin MXM4 tires for $1,250.00
Fortunately I had a guy driving thru Anaheim and was able to pickup the wheels for me, so I had the car back in the road (making money) the very same day the damage occurred.

They didn't come with the tire pressure monitors, so I have to have them installed soon.

I'm hearing a drone from the new tires, hopefully the hub wasn't damaged when the original wheels hit the curb.

2017 Conti with 96,000 miles.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML