New Order / Lincoln Embrace

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

whosurdaddy

Good morning,

New to the community and expecting to be a first time Ford owner (there hasn't been one in my family since my Dad's Pinto) sometime around this spring. This forum was helpful for my research, thank you for that.

I put an order in last weekend for a Reserve I (201A) model, which I know comes with some variety of Embrace and my wife has some excitement there. We did not order the Illumination package. Therefore, can anyone tell us what kind of light show to expect? (If it matters we also ordered Tow, Dynamic Handling and Jet/White). I would love to tell her that she'll get puddle lights and lighted door handle cups. Fancy front/rear approach lighting would be a nice bonus.

Thanks in advance!

tgara

Good morning,

New to the community and expecting to be a first time Ford owner (there hasn't been one in my family since my Dad's Pinto) sometime around this spring. This forum was helpful for my research, thank you for that.

I put an order in last weekend for a Reserve I (201A) model, which I know comes with some variety of Embrace and my wife has some excitement there. We did not order the Illumination package. Therefore, can anyone tell us what kind of light show to expect? (If it matters we also ordered Tow, Dynamic Handling and Jet/White). I would love to tell her that she'll get puddle lights and lighted door handle cups. Fancy front/rear approach lighting would be a nice bonus.

Thanks in advance!
You can tell her that she'll get puddle lights and lighted door handle cups, as well as fancy front/rear approach lighting.

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Welcome to the Forum.
The Illumination Package has the most features.
Package Features:
• Adaptive Pixel LED Headlamps which includes
– Adaptive Dynamic Bending Lighting
– Lincoln Dynamic Signature Lighting – LED Daytime Running Lamps (sequential fade on/off)
– Speed Dependent Lighting
• LED Fog Lamps (standard equipment on Grand Touring Series, Black Label, and Black Label Grand Touring)
• Illuminated Lincoln Star in Center of Grille

The Build & Price tool doesn't show 200A or 201A which likely equates to 200A and 201A. It shows Reserve and Reserve 1. I believe to get the approach lighting etc, you need Reserve 1. To get the illuminated Lincoln star in the grille you need the Illuminated package.

Peter