• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New Lincoln MKT owner

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...


Welcome to the Forum.
Hello I just purchased a 2104 mkt. looking for rain guards. Any help finding them would be great


Senior Member
South Bend, IN
If you mean vent visors, Weathertech makes the best, IMHO, since I prefer the 'in channel' type. There are several 'stick on' makers. (Although, I suspect they are all made by the same mfgr.)

Here is the Weathertech

For others, just Google: lincoln mkt window deflectors