• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New here with a new car

DrDragon

Went to a skeet ranch

Thats right, a shooter\'s ranch. Take your shotguns, ride in a cart and go from station to station and shoot at those clay devils. This was my first exposure to this sport. My son and a friend of his kicked my ass in the scoring and the shotgun did a number on my sholder after awhile. The outdoor range was closed so I didn\'t get to shoot my son\'s AK47
But it was a fun day.

cbac

Went to a skeet ranch

Is that a Rem/Win 12 guage? I have one from around 62 with an arrestor and adjustable choke. I can shoot that all day. It hardly has any recoil.
I have a pair of 20guage double barrels that just kick my ass evry shot. Hillbilly guns, I wouldn\'t expect a 20 G to kick like a mule but OUCH!!!!

Hey, that does look like fun.

01yellerCobra

Went to a skeet ranch

That looks like fun. I think the next time I take the family to Arizona I\'m going to start my son\'s education in guns.

cbac

Went to a skeet ranch

It all starts with a Red Ryder BB Gun. :)

01yellerCobra

Went to a skeet ranch

My old Daisy is sitting in my dad\'s gun safe. It\'s about time to pass it down.

Potato

Went to a skeet ranch

[quote name=\'cbac\']It all starts with a Red Ryder BB Gun. :)[/QUOTE]

You\'re gonna shoot your eye out!!!

BECG

Went to a skeet ranch

Looks like fun! :hyper:

And your son :naughty: Tell him howdy! :rofl:

DrDragon

Went to a skeet ranch

[quote name=\'BECG\']Looks like fun! :hyper:

And your son :naughty: Tell him howdy! :rofl:[/QUOTE]
He just turned 25. I\'m very proud of him. He said he may be able to make it to SHSS6 with his 72 Camaro. We\'ll see.

VickiM74

Went to a skeet ranch

[quote name=\'BECG\']Looks like fun! :hyper:

And your son :naughty: Tell him howdy! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

The shooting looks like fun or his son? :naughty: :p

BECG

Went to a skeet ranch

I guess I just say what I think alot.. I guess I could try thinking things.. and not saying them. But what fun is that?

VickiM74

Went to a skeet ranch

Well, here there is the edit key if you want and no one has seen it, or quoted it :p

BECG

Went to a skeet ranch

:evil: Too much fun speaking my mind. :lol:

Anyway.. I wanna go shooting now. :D

NYC LS8

Went to a skeet ranch

I tried that skeet shooting with my uncle near where he lives in the Poconos. I was horrible at it, so I just went over to the shooting range and shot off some .45s and .357s that my cousin had.

DrDragon

Went to a skeet ranch

The over n under is a Merkel 12ga.
other one was a browning automatic, also a 12ga.

cbac

Went to a skeet ranch

Gotta love the auto. BANG BANG BANG

unless the plug is out then a two more bangs :)

HTML