New 2020 Corsair

RVN-70

Just picked up a pristine white 2020 corsair with the Beyond Blue interior and HUD, getting use to the car, how it drives and the HUD is really interesting. Will be retiring in a couple of years and wanted to give myself and my wife a nice present.

bbf2530

Just picked up a pristine white 2020 corsair with the Beyond Blue interior and HUD, getting use to the car, how it drives and the HUD is really interesting. Will be retiring in a couple of years and wanted to give myself and my wife a nice present.
Hi RVN-70. Congratulations on your 2020 Corsair and welcome to The Lincoln Forums. Hope you and your wife get many years of enjoyment from your new Corsair!

Good luck.

Administrator

Lincoln Fanatic
Staff member
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Lincoln Corsair! What did the Corsair replace for you and your wife? I'm glad you found us. :)

RVN-70

I had a 2014 Lincoln Hybrid MKZ which I gave to my son and his wife as their 1999 Lexus was on its last legs, so my old vehicle is in good hands. Still learning all the advanced items in the car and hopefully will get it out for a nice long drive.

RVN-70

Just a FYI, the 8" touch screen went out after just a few days of driving the car; it was replaced but was with the car for a day, has anyone else come across that issue as of yet?

Multitask

I have not. But everything that is new has the potential to have defects... this is why there is a warranty. 8)

HTML