New 2020 Black Label

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL

Jwildzza

That is one sweet Ride! I agree, the difference between the old V8 and the Ecoboost is amazing! It makes the Navigator feel light on its feet. Enjoy!

Mmaylock

The Black Label is essentially fully loaded. Only options are Rear Seat Entertainment, All Weather Floor Liners, Cargo Convenience Package, and wheelbase length.

So, yes, the seats are the 30 way "Active Motion" seats and the tow/haul and trailer assist are all standard on this trim.

And, thanks! I am absolutely loving it. Going from a 2008 Expy with 5.4L 3V V8 to this EcoBoost is an amazing difference. Muscle memory of driving it like my Expy, the acceleration differences are quite amazing.

Some more pics attached.

View attachment 7478 View attachment 7479 View attachment 7480 View attachment 7481 View attachment 7482 View attachment 7483
Congratulations. It’s beautiful. How about a pic of that cargo shelf? :)
My dealer picked mine up today and added the roof rails and the shelf. I ended up paying $400 for the package installed. Oddly enough, there isn’t a carpet cover for the lower storage area when opened. What about yours?

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL

Mmaylock

No carpet under the storage cover for me either. View attachment 7504 View attachment 7505 View attachment 7506
Thanks BL. Looks the same as mine... Unfinished. :-(
That said, I’ve put just over 500 miles on mine in mostly city driving and it’s truly a joy to drive. I turned in a 2018 Expedition for this. The extra horsepower coupled with that 10 speed tranny is a sweet combination. All from the comfort of a well appointed whisper quiet interior. It even has a slight exhaust grunt when you jump in it. Feels like a tank floating on a cloud. :) Enjoy !!!

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL

Ice Bear

SUPPORTING MEMBER

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL

Ice Bear

SUPPORTING MEMBER

LoopyLincoln

Nice ride! Picked up a Navi BL this weekend...Was finally about to negotiate a decent deal (8% off a special order)...I guess there is something good coming out of this whole coronavirus mess lol.

Anyway, new to the forum, I cant find it on tapatalk, is it on there? Thanks!

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL

LoopyLincoln

On another note my detail guy just closed for 2 weeks so...Looks like I'll be driving around unprotected (I had an appt this week to get the entire front end and lower panels wrapped with Xpel...Oh well!

Switch

Thanks for sharing this BL. Nice ride. I am happy for you. I think you have the towing package with the 373 rear, yes? Does that positively impact responsiveness and negatively impact fuel economy? Also wondering if you (or anyone else on this thread) can share your deal details, in terms of invoice from Edmunds, what you paid and any fees (document, destination) you were able to negotiate off of the final price. I am getting ready to engage on the model that I ordered and then cancelled and then found out was arriving nonetheless. Thanks!

HTML