• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Lincoln owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

New 2007-2008 Navigator Front Carhartt Seat Covers

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Indy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Dec 11, 2021
Oklahoma
These are brand new seat covers. I have had them out of the box when I thought I could use them, but the previous owner put DVD players in the headrests and there was no way to disconnect the wiring to install the covers.

FP01_HeadRest_WithDVD_DSCF1165.jpg

Part #: SSC2377CABN .... Asking $110, shipping looks like it's going to cost $15-20. If I get $110, I will pay the shipping.

Box Dim: 16 x 12 x 6 and wgt 4 lbs.

This includes only the two front seat covers and their headrests. The link to Amazon shows front, back, console and headrests, but I'll bet you it's just the front for their price of $179.12. Covercraft charges $282.99 for the front only.

These are machine washable, so easy cleanup. If you are wanting something plush, then these are probably NOT for you, the material reminds me of canvas, so the material should wear well.

Questions ???

FP01_CarHartt_SeatCovers_03431.jpg
FP01_CarHartt_SeatCovers_03438.jpg
FP01_CarHartt_SeatCovers_03432.jpg