• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Need your input, please! I just purchased a 2017 Black Label Continental with 20,600 miles a week ago.

2017 Patrick

It was close overnight, walked in work at 6:30 this morning, test stands have been giving me fits all day, it'll be way past 8 hours by the time I get out of here today, (unless Coronavirus shuts the entire state of Ohio down) I'm not at all warm and fuzzy that my audio is going to power up though, let's hope I'm wrong.

Ctrcbob

As I’ve often said on this forum in the past “I told you so “.

I had too many problems with my Continental that I ..... (well you know what happens with a POS).

Not nearly as dependable or trouble free as my two former 1998’s and one 2002.

I used to love Continentals. Now hate the “new” Continentals.

brucelinc

Minneapolis
It is a little frustrating when someone posts about a problem, obtains a few opinions but never comes back to share updates or the eventual solution. One of the purposes of a forum like this is to share opinions and information. I realize everyone has more to think about than just their cars.....but still...

Everyone stay safe.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL

HTML