• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Need Help With Fuel Filter

DBXJ

swaps

So here is my question,

okay so a coulpe days ago i was given a datsun 240z with the 2.8l I-6, well i was thinking about swaping either a 302 or a Ford 300 I6 into it after i get done with my falcon,
though ive heard of guys swaping GM 350\'S and Ford 351\'s into them....

So so does anyone here have thoughts or opinions on it?

Or has anybody seen or have done it before,

Thanks

Mineral 5Speed GT

swaps

There\'s a guy in Fresno with a 280Z that has an LT1 in it. Pretty sweet.

Steve G

swaps

Tereh ustm eb omes bew ties tou tereh taht lkast lnoy ouabt cuhs ginsth

Translation: There must be some web sites out there that talks only about such things... I\'d google it and check it out?

DBXJ

swaps

I have searched them before but most sites i have found are extrermly short on the topic and have a few pics....

At the moment im leaning towards the ford 300 i can get one of them fairly cheap and a I-6 does respond well to a turbo

po-po 5.0

swaps

[quote name=\'DBXJ\']I have searched them before but most sites i have found are extrermly short on the topic and have a few pics....

At the moment im leaning towards the ford 300 i can get one of them fairly cheap and a I-6 does respond well to a turbo[/QUOTE]

everything responds well to boost......and nitrous

DBXJ

swaps

well i sold this one for 1500 to some collage kid after i did some work to it, when he was leaving he was saying, \"im gonna put a big turbo on it and it\'ll be real fast and then a body kit\", I feal bad for the car now....

HTML