Need help about uneven braking on Lincoln Town Car SIG LIMITED

Rev909

Thank you for any info that you can advise me about why Lincoln Town Car brakes on the front ok, but seems to grab on the right rear then left rear . But the car stops straight. Again thank you for your help.

bbf2530

Thank you for any info that you can advise me about why Lincoln Town Car brakes on the front ok, but seems to grab on the right rear then left rear . But the car stops straight. Again thank you for your help.
Hi Rev. Internet diagnosis is tricky at its best, futile (or even dangerous) at its worst.

More information would be necessary to even begin to give any sort of accurate Internet guess/diagnosis. However, even with more information, we would still only be guessing.

For an important issue like braking (even though you say it still stops straight), it would probably be best to take your car to your Lincoln dealer or a good shop and have them check the brakes.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Rev909

Thank you team its great to be a part of this commonwealth of Lincoln car people. The wealth of knowledge with true interests in keeping these beautiful vehicles on the road, WOW again thank this family.

Rev909

Rev 909 , really needed to tell something about owning the Lincoln Town Car LIMITED. I have owned three Lincoln Town Car's in four and half maybe five years. The first was a 2000 Lincoln Town Car executive it was totalled by insurance company just parked at the curb and hit from behind pushing upon the curb, recking the rear end body. Just had full suspension work done front and back.

To replace it I just pickup a 1999 Lincoln Town Car executive, sold it after 15 months and a intake manifold. Now I'm in the current Lincoln Town Car signature limited with all the bells and whistles. Working through THX DOLBY AUDIO SYSTEM DISC PROBLEMS and this and that. Mileage 135k runs beautifully.

Bobgen

SUPPORTING MEMBER

Rev909

Thank you Lincoln group family, Lincoln Town Car is getting its appointment this week.

HTML