need a car cover to protect my new 2019 nautilus

aditya-mishra

I just bought 2 weeks ago a brand new 2019 Lincoln nautilus suv. The drive and the conform are absolutely out of this world. At the time of purchase, I ask the salesman if he had a car cover for it. He answered me the car is too new and there is no car cover available for it at the moment. I’m looking to buy a car cover online for it. can anyone give me any suggestion? I’m looking online and only company i found is www.carcover.com

bbf2530

I just bought 2 weeks ago a brand new 2019 Lincoln nautilus suv. The drive and the conform are absolutely out of this world. At the time of purchase, I ask the salesman if he had a car cover for it. He answered me the car is too new and there is no car cover available for it at the moment. I’m looking to buy a car cover online for it. can anyone give me any suggestion? I’m looking online and only company i found is www.carcover.com
Hi aditya. Gee, you sure have a lot of cars.

I purchased a cover from California Car Cover: California Car Cover Co. Official Website | Custom Fit Car Covers & Accessories for New & Classic Cars On Sale

I chose the Superweave fabric (for best outdoor, all-weather protection). Price was good and service was excellent.

aditya-mishra

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML