need a car cover to protect my new 2019 nautilus

aditya-mishra

I just bought 2 weeks ago a brand new 2019 Lincoln nautilus suv. The drive and the conform are absolutely out of this world. At the time of purchase, I ask the salesman if he had a car cover for it. He answered me the car is too new and there is no car cover available for it at the moment. I’m looking to buy a car cover online for it. can anyone give me any suggestion? I’m looking online and only company i found is www.carcover.com

bbf2530

I just bought 2 weeks ago a brand new 2019 Lincoln nautilus suv. The drive and the conform are absolutely out of this world. At the time of purchase, I ask the salesman if he had a car cover for it. He answered me the car is too new and there is no car cover available for it at the moment. I’m looking to buy a car cover online for it. can anyone give me any suggestion? I’m looking online and only company i found is www.carcover.com
Hi aditya. Gee, you sure have a lot of cars.

I purchased a cover from California Car Cover: California Car Cover Co. Official Website | Custom Fit Car Covers & Accessories for New & Classic Cars On Sale

I chose the Superweave fabric (for best outdoor, all-weather protection). Price was good and service was excellent.

aditya-mishra

JJ SMNOW

Have U received the car cover?
How is the quality?
How long to put it on?
How is it on windy days?
Thanks

bbf2530

Have U received the car cover?
How is the quality?
How long to put it on?
How is it on windy days?
Thanks
Hi JJ. While I can't answer those questions for an MKX, I can answer them for an MKZ. Material quality of the Superweave car covers is excellent. I still have one for a 2001 Mercury Cougar. It is currently 17 years old and still protects the car (which is now owned and driven by my nephew).
Once you get the hang of putting it on and properly removing the cover, it takes no more than 3-4 minutes to install or remove. Folding it properly as you remove it is the key to easy installation the next time you put it on. I also have the storage bag.
It is fine on windy days. And you can install a retention strap under the middle of the car to the safety grommets to secure or even lock the cover.

Hope this information helps and good luck.

JJ SMNOW

Hi JJ. While I can't answer those questions for an MKX, I can answer them for an MKZ. Material quality of the Superweave car covers is excellent. I still have one for a 2001 Mercury Cougar. It is currently 17 years old and still protects the car (which is now owned and driven by my nephew).
Once you get the hang of putting it on and properly removing the cover, it takes no more than 3-4 minutes to install or remove. Folding it properly as you remove it is the key to easy installation the next time you put it on. I also have the storage bag.
It is fine on windy days. And you can install a retention strap under the middle of the car to the safety grommets to secure or even lock the cover.

Hope this information helps and good luck.
One other thought I hoping it keeps the car clean.

I don't want to put the car in the garage when I get home in the summer because it warms up the garage to much and the part of the basement next to the garage.
Lets hope the new cover is the same quality as the old ones.

It seems every thing is going down in quality.I wish they would just charge more and keep the same quality.

Thanks for the response.

JJ SMNOW

One other thought I hoping it keeps the car clean.

I don't want to put the car in the garage when I get home in the summer because it warms up the garage to much and the part of the basement next to the garage.
Lets hope the new cover is the same quality as the old ones.

It seems every thing is going down in quality.I wish they would just charge more and keep the same quality.

Thanks for the response.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML