Navigator Rock Crawler Winch Bumper Search

spyderdyne

I picked up a running '99 Navigator SOHC 5.4L and am using it as a business/promo vehicle. As such im doing a bunch of dumb stuff to make it flashy. Is anyone aware of a compatible rock crawler winch bumper for this beast? I would like to spend less than $500 per bumper if possible. I expected to find a plethora of Ford Superduty or Expedition compatible kits on the interwebs but am sadly not seeing anything good.

Thanks.

AKentPhoto

At minimum I'd double that estimate on cost... the only way to come close to that cost is mass production and that clearly isn't happening. You are probably better off finding a local fabricator and having one made. My guess is it would be $1k-$2k with powder coat depending on what you get. A tube style bumper will be on the low end and if you want plate that can creep up in price due to time required.

AKentPhoto

Since you are building a show truck...
You could put a whole new front clip on it... Try and find some cheap raptor ucas, lcas tie rods, coilovers and axles (if you have a 4x4) from a raptor that went long travel... You could choose gen1 or gen2...

HTML