Navigation for 2004 Aviator

BlueByU

wwe tragedy...

[quote name=\'Manda\']Nothing against what people like, but I decided I dislike this girl that works for me the day she blasted Fred and I for watching Star Trek (she made it sound like this disgusting habit, akin to eating boogers) and went on and on about how much better wrestling is. wtf?

I promptly told her you had to be intelligent to enjoy Star Trek, and obviously she\'s brain dead white trash (to be fair, she\'s white trash for many many reasons other than watching wrestling).[/QUOTE]
I just think its funny to actually watch people get into major arguments over this \"sport\". I know its entertainment to most people but its just that...ENTERTAINMENT. I dont have anything against people who enjoy it but dont make a huge fuss about it. :dunno:

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

it\'s all supposed to be in fun... but sometimes they just take things too far, and harp on the same thing forr too long,

Manda

wwe tragedy...

This girl\'s husband is like that... it is an extremely serious matter to him. Like, his role model is that stone cold fella.

VickiM74

wwe tragedy...

Dear GOd, he must be an ass!

BlueByU

wwe tragedy...

If I like any of them I like Mesina (or however his name is spelled). I dont watch it but hes funny to listen to when I see pre-empts for the show.

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

i know the undertaker... he used to be a bouncer at a bar i hung out at in dallas... that was waaay before he started wrasslin... he is really cool... nothing like his character on wwe

VickiM74

wwe tragedy...

He reminds me of my friend Frank. He is tall and has red hair too. But his eyes are messed up... lazy eye.

Manda

wwe tragedy...

[quote name=\'VickiM74\']Dear GOd, he must be an ass![/QUOTE]

In all seriousness, I think he\'s mildly retarded.

BlueByU

wwe tragedy...

I had to do a search and yeah...thats him. I wasnt sure if it was the person I read about a year ago.

images

Too bad he had to die to get the recognition he was looking for that will happen now.

VickiM74

wwe tragedy...

He used to have the mullet as a trade mark. Then he cut it off and didn\'t look half bad!

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

i remember once when this guy wouldn\'t leave me alone, mark(undertaker) told him to get away and leave me alone, and the guy took a swing at mark... big mistake!!! it was funny

KatieMarie

wwe tragedy...

:cry:

He was one of my favorite wrestlers.

VickiM74

wwe tragedy...

It\'s ok Katie, you have you\'re man to call you mamasita (sp) now!

eightlives

wwe tragedy...

it\'s sad, I watch WWE on and off, right now i\'m into it, and it seemed that he was over all his problems. He even held the WWE Title earlier this year. I feel for his family.

KatieMarie

wwe tragedy...

[quote name=\'VickiM74\']It\'s ok Katie, you have you\'re man to call you mamasita (sp) now![/QUOTE]

I was gonna get him the shirt that said \"I\'M YOUR PAPI\", but now it would just seem wrong or something.

I actually watched RAW last night for the first time in weeks. It was so sad. I didn\'t think I was going to start crying or anything, but when I saw guys like Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, and Chavo Guererro break down into tears, I couldn\'t not cry. :\\

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

oh man... those guys are all like extended family...i didn\'t even think about that...how sad for them also...

KatieMarie

wwe tragedy...

Well Chavo is actually his nephew. They grew up together.

VickiM74

wwe tragedy...

I would have watched it, but I was out by 8. Britt was reading me my bedtime story and I just couldn\'t keep my eyes open!