Navigation for 2004 Aviator

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

eddie guerrero died...:eek: he was found dead in his hotel room he was 38 years old.... he will be sadly missed....

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

he has had a drug and alcohol prob in the past... that is what they suspect.

VickiM74

wwe tragedy...

I heard that last night, I knew he\'d had issues with drugs in the past, but I thought he\'d beaten that? Although, it was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard it!

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

man i was freaked out when i heard it..
but honestly... gotta wonder if it was steroids. guess we will find out after they autopsy him

VickiM74

wwe tragedy...

Maybe it was one to many frog jumps and landing on his head or something?

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

ahahahaha...that was good vick...almost choked on my coffee....:spit:

BlueByU

wwe tragedy...

Wasnt he the one who just recently cleaned himself up and got back into wrestling?

BlueByU

wwe tragedy...

Oh I know theres several but they did a commentary on him last year I think. He was talking about how he let his life go...blah blah blah...and he wanted to go back to being a \"role model\".
In other words...\"I ran out of money for my habit and need to go back to work.\"

VickiM74

wwe tragedy...

I think they did. I haven\'t really watched much in the way of wrestling in years cause it got worse than a predictable soap opera!

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

yeah that is why it freaked me out. he went thru this huge tyrade anout how he wanted to be a role model...i don\'t understand and i am sad, cause i liked him..kinda. when he was a good guy... but when he turned into being a dickhead.. i stopped.

danistanggt

wwe tragedy...

[quote name=\'VickiM74\']I think they did. I haven\'t really watched much in the way of wrestling in years cause it got worse than a predictable soap opera![/QUOTE]

you said it honey... all of it. i stopped for that very same reason:headbang:

BlueByU

wwe tragedy...

Wrestling is nothing but a male soap opera. :rolleyes: To all those out there who thought it was real...Santa wants to talk to you.

BlueByU

wwe tragedy...

Dont go sitting on any old mens laps Vicki! Just cause they say theyre Santa doesnt mean its always true. :lol:

Manda

wwe tragedy...

[quote name=\'BlueByU\']Wrestling is nothing but a male soap opera. :rolleyes: To all those out there who thought it was real...Santa wants to talk to you.[/QUOTE]

Nothing against what people like, but I decided I dislike this girl that works for me the day she blasted Fred and I for watching Star Trek (she made it sound like this disgusting habit, akin to eating boogers) and went on and on about how much better wrestling is. wtf?

I promptly told her you had to be intelligent to enjoy Star Trek, and obviously she\'s brain dead white trash (to be fair, she\'s white trash for many many reasons other than watching wrestling).

DrDragon

wwe tragedy...

[quote name=\'danistanggt\']you just want to sit on his lap!!![/QUOTE]
And get a candy cane.

VickiM74

wwe tragedy...

:eek: such dirty minds you all have, I just wanted to tell him I wanted a million dollars for christmas :dunno: