Moonroof Leaking

Mikegibbs

2009 Mks ...My moonroof is leaking in the car leaving a puddle . I am trying to locate the drain . Can someone show me where are they located? I cant seem to find them or any diagrams that show them

Rongold

There should be 4 of them----1 in each corner of the assembly. The front ones are usually accessible by standing on something and looking down at the 2 front corners of the roof opening. The rear ones are not accessible. This is about the best picture I could download---It will give you an idea of where the drain hoses are located. If you decide to blow them out, be gentle---You can blow the hoses off of the nipples with too much air pressure. You can blow out the front ones from the top, but the rear one have to be blown out from the bottom---You can't get to the top of them.

RON

SEH~us~en~file=N0086028_580_JPG~gen~ref.JPG

Mikegibbs

There should be 4 of them----1 in each corner of the assembly. The front ones are usually accessible by standing on something and looking down at the 2 front corners of the roof opening. The rear ones are not accessible. This is about the best picture I could download---It will give you an idea of where the drain hoses are located. If you decide to blow them out, be gentle---You can blow the hoses off of the nipples with too much air pressure. You can blow out the front ones from the top, but the rear one have to be blown out from the bottom---You can't get to the top of them.

RON

View attachment 7768
Thank you Sir