MKC vs MKX

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

poconosms1

Hi All,

I'm in the market for either mkx or mkc. I'm leaning to the MKC because of the water pump issues and MPG of the MKX. Would you guys do the same? Looking at carvana and carmax since most of the lots in my area are empty. Currently drive a BMW 528xi - but getting rid of it because it's like 3-4k every time it goes into the shop.

Thoughts?

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
Hi All,

I'm in the market for either mkx or mkc. I'm leaning to the MKC because of the water pump issues and MPG of the MKX. Would you guys do the same? Looking at carvana and carmax since most of the lots in my area are empty. Currently drive a BMW 528xi - but getting rid of it because it's like 3-4k every time it goes into the shop.

Thoughts?
Add CarFax to your search. I have found it to be better than Carvana and Carmax. You can do a detailed search and scan out as far as you're comfortable with driving to see a new car. I bought a CPO 2019 Nautilus last year that I found on CarFax. It was a great car. It had AWD and the 2.7L engine and LOVED the gas pumps. I traded it in October for a 2021 Corsair Grand Touring. Yes, the Corsair/MKC is smaller but I am getting used to that.

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA
I have owned both previously and they are both great vehicles. If you want something a little bit smaller and easier to park id go with the corsair/mkc. If you want a bit more power and space assuming you get the 2.7l id go with the MKX/Nautilus. Both where great vehicles. Personally I liked the MKX/Nautilus more but my wife preferred the MKC/Corsair.

poconosms1

I'm just really torn between the two. the MKC seems so small.

did heavy rescue back in 2000. We never had to cut someone out of a large vehicle

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
If you think the MKC is too small then go for the Nautilus. I had one and loved it. It is a nice size and the ride is great. The gas mileage isn't the greatest. The MKC/Corsair are also nice. The Corsair has upgrades the MKC won't have. They get better gas mileage.

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA
If you think the MKC is too small then go for the Nautilus. I had one and loved it. It is a nice size and the ride is great. The gas mileage isn't the greatest. The MKC/Corsair are also nice. The Corsair has upgrades the MKC won't have. They get better gas mileage.
I agree the MKX/Nautilus would be my choice as well if you are concerned with space. Id highly recommend the 2.7l